Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I spent all of Saturday working on my dads car. Was expecting a simple oil change but discovered when I put it on a ramp he needed two tyres, a front spring and back pads. The fact that it's a Renault Modus will maybe help explain why this got on my tits but lets just say I ended up there for hours instead of one. Decided to be nice and wash it afterwards for him. This earned me a grand sum of £10, despite the fact I could've earned £50 if I'd actually worked. Went to the Saints game and found that some knob had battered along the side of it and he now had a dented door, broken wing mirror, broken headlight, cracked wing and at least two panels needing painted dry.gif nobody seen anything and the police are "looking" into it. Despite the fact its clearly a bus that hit it because the height and colour of the marks they haven't yet contacted Stagecoach. The insurance company are willing to give out £200 to fix all this ( laugh.gif ) so it looks like I'll be left to try and sort it all again.

The wing mirrors electric, electrics on Renaults are knobs, I feel this saga won't be resolved easily

I spent all of Saturday working on my dads car. Was expecting a simple oil change but discovered when I put it on a ramp he needed two tyres, a front spring and back pads. The fact that it's a Renault Modus will maybe help explain why this got on my tits but lets just say I ended up there for hours instead of one. Decided to be nice and wash it afterwards for him. This earned me a grand sum of £10, despite the fact I could've earned £50 if I'd actually worked. Went to the Saints game and found that some knob had battered along the side of it and he now had a dented door, broken wing mirror, broken headlight, cracked wing and at least two panels needing painted dry.gif nobody seen anything and the police are "looking" into it. Despite the fact its clearly a bus that hit it because the height and colour of the marks they haven't yet contacted Stagecoach. The insurance company are willing to give out £200 to fix all this ( laugh.gif ) so it looks like I'll be left to try and sort it all again.

The wing mirrors electric, electrics on Renaults are knobs, I feel this saga won't be resolved easily

Unfortunately, it's the same electrics in Nissans. :(

Couples who meet in a supermarket aisle with big trolleys. Stop and relive the holiday experiences. Please move to the car park. Thank you.

i have to say a supermarket is usually a good place to catch up with people you haven't seen for a while, went today and had a good craic with a cousin I hadn't seen in about 5 years