Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I've never had a Scottish note refused in any establishment in England they just look at you like you drew on a piece of paper and handed it over to them though.

Although at this years Download we handed the taxi driver a Scottish £20 note and he asked us if we had any English notes as he "would have to drive to the bank and change it". dry.gif

The first year I went to Turkey I got speaking to a guy in the duty free shop and I asked him why they didnt accept Scottish notes and he didnt know why, and he also wouldn't believe me that they were the same amount! He thought if you changed a Scottish tenner into English money you would only get "around eight pounds English".

It's not funny when folk do it practically right at your front door when parking is tight enough as it is though.

which part of musselburgh you in ?

i do pizza deliveries there and some of the streets are just rubbish to get down dry.gif

Fat girls that wear those see through leggings and nothing to over them to stop us seeing there fat white arse. :yucky You would think that their "Mates" would tell them how fucking stupid and disgusting they look.

Fat girls that wear those see through leggings and nothing to over them to stop us seeing there fat white arse. :yucky You would think that their "Mates" would tell them how fucking stupid and disgusting they look.

They're called 'mumblers' you can see the lips but you can't make out what they're saying.

See through leggings?! Surely not a real thing?

Oh dear god, normal leggings on huge fat birds are bad enough!

I think it's because they are fat and the leggings are streached.

But there mates will think they look "gawjus!". Idiots.

It's the same when you see the girls with the foundation slapped on their face that isn't the same colour as the rest of them. You think,why the f**k would any of your mates let you walk out the door looking like that?

They're called 'mumblers' you can see the lips but you can't make out what they're saying.

:barf That's just wrong.

One of the major differences between men and women.

If a man wore a shite pair of shoes/trainers, their pals would rip the f**k out of them for their bad taste.

If a woman wore a pair of luminous green clown shoes with a wee red pom pom on the toes her pals would be accepting if this and possibly even try to convince her that she was the height of fashion.

In short, women are mental.

1346415979[/url]' post='6582301']

You missed out "and the minute the woman in question was out the door, she'd be getting viciously ripped into behind her back" :P

Aye!

"Oh chick (women call each other chick these days) you should tweet Victoria Beckham a picture of them! They're amazeballs!!"

Chick walks out of the room...

"Holy f**k! Does she get hand-me-downs from Doink?!"

A whole table of graduates sitting in a pub and trying to flip beer mats onto their pint glasses for about half an hour. On the plus side, one of them spilled his glass of coke over the guy sitting opposite whilst trying it. Wahahahaha.

My Sky appears to be fucked. Got a message saying no satellite signal is being received. I assume I'm going to have to incur a £90(?) charge to send out an engineer?

I occasionally get the 'no signal detected' message with my Freeview box, although turning it on and off at the wall tends to do the job for that. I'm guessing satellite dishes are a little more complex that that though!

Edited by Hedgecutter

My Sky appears to be fucked. Got a message saying no satellite signal is being received. I assume I'm going to have to incur a £90(?) charge to send out an engineer?

No. Is it poor weather outside? Check the back of the box for loose wires.

If all else fails PM Andy C. He'll see you right wink.gif

Well might not see you right, since you support rival clubs but worth a shot.