Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

FFS, a teeny wee bug thing was on my laptop screen and I flicked at it to get rid of it... killed it... went to wipe it off... didn't come off. Have just realised the fucking thing was on the INSIDE of the screen. Fucking brand new macbook pro and there's a teeny wee bug squashed on the inside of my screen. *wail*

FFS, a teeny wee bug thing was on my laptop screen and I flicked at it to get rid of it... killed it... went to wipe it off... didn't come off. Have just realised the fucking thing was on the INSIDE of the screen. Fucking brand new macbook pro and there's a teeny wee bug squashed on the inside of my screen. *wail*

It's not one of these is it?

13277035435847.gif

Edited by welshbairn

Eurgh!

It's one of those wee cornfly things. You'd probably not notice it really but it's irritating the shit out of me :angry:

Don't try and kill the thing on Welshbairns post or you're going to be doubly pissed off.

People who try to have a crafty look over your shoulder to see what you're typing on your iPad when sitting on a train. Are you able to read this you specky p***k? HOW ABOUT IF I INCREASE THE FONT SIZE YOU NOSEY c**t? f**k off and go back to reading your Metro.

Edited by Hugh Gerection

The incorrect use of 'on the eve of' drives me crazy. Such as security problems 'on the eve of' the Olympics. It would only be on the eve of the Olympics if it was the day before, not the month before. mad.gif

That doesn't bother me, but on the Olympic theme, people using nouns as verbs, like "He has a good chance of medaling". Is it too hard to say "He has a good chance of winning a medal?. Meddling is something you do with sheep, as in interfering..

Edited by welshbairn

That doesn't bother me, but on the Olympic theme, people using nouns as verbs, like "He has a good chance of medaling". Is it too hard to say "He has a good chance of winning a medal?. Meddling is something you do with sheep, as in interfering..

You would know.

there speaks a man of experiencewink.gif

Dear idiots. It is easier if stand out of the way of the doors when folk are getting off trains. Yes there is a button on the outside saying open but if you press it and try and get on train when you can see through window a dozen folk waiting to get off, or insist on standing on platform with bags in middle of door space as a dozen folks with bags get off you deserve to be trampled.

Folk off first you clowns

I'm far from the biggest fan of Oasis, but this is just fucking horrific.

this should be on the crimes against music humanity thread

I lasted 10 secs before wanting to destroy them

ffs looks like hes not even playing the right chords what a fanny laugh.gif

Guest The Phoenix

Moths, stupid fuckin ugly butterfly wannabe's

Got one in your bedroom?

You'll not get any sleep until you've smashed its brains between a book and the wall.