Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

New guy starts at work

New guy moans like f**k about company policies

New guy moans at you for said policies

New guy just moans all day

New guy shows up with a sevco top on at work and starts accusing celtic of corrupting the SFA

SHUT UP!!!

rant over

You won't need to worry about contraception. A couple of shifts in a nuclear power station and you'd be as well having your balls painted on for all the use they'll be.

It also saves me money buying bongo mags, it's the job that keeps on paying.

Was taking the cat down to my sisters last week - about a 40 minute drive - and about 10 minutes in she was sick in the box. Then she spent the rest of journey meowing loudly about being in a box of sick. Not one of my better car journeys.

To be fair, you'd be none too happy if you were in a box of sick either. :P

Scotfail at it again. A signal failure between Gilmour Street and Port Glasgow meant that I had no way of getting through to Cappielow for the match against Livingston.

Not sure what was worse, missing out on the match or being stuck in Paisley for nearly an hour...

Scotfail at it again. A signal failure between Gilmour Street and Port Glasgow meant that I had no way of getting through to Cappielow for the match against Livingston.

Not sure what was worse, missing out on the match or being stuck in Paisley for nearly an hour...

The latter, definately the latter!

I ended up sharing a taxi with a mate and 2 others who I didn't know (1 Livi fan, 1 Morton fan). Cost £20 to Greenock on top of the £12 I'd already spent on coming from Livingston. Seething. Looks like I can get a refund though.

I ended up sharing a taxi with a mate and 2 others who I didn't know (1 Livi fan, 1 Morton fan). Cost £20 to Greenock on top of the £12 I'd already spent on coming from Livingston. Seething. Looks like I can get a refund though.

I (stupidly) didn't take any extra cash with me otherwise I would have done the same. Oh well. :(