Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

This hasn't happened to me recently but anyone that blows their nose and leaves the tiisue anywhere that I can see it e.g a table deserves a public flogging. The same goes for anyone that doesn't flush the toilet with toilet paper in it. I'm a bit funny when it comes to toilet/tissue paper for some reason.

Edited by Proctor

speaking of which, where's bobby skidmarks? He's been missing for ages

f**k it, it's beer o'clock

I'm in Thurso, handed in my notice put my flat up for rent in Edinburgh and got a job in Dounreay cleaning up nuclear particles for double the money i earned behind a PC.

Thurso's shite though.

I can't believe the war in Afghanistan has been going on for 11 years. That war has been going on since I was 10 and I'm now a grown man. Folk that were younger than me have grown up and went there and been killed. Mad.

I'm in Thurso, handed in my notice put my flat up for rent in Edinburgh and got a job in Dounreay cleaning up nuclear particles for double the money i earned behind a PC.

Thurso's shite though.

Sakes

Guess who from your old team joined mine..

The wee pregnant one.

Wait, you move to Thurso and she's preggers...

People who get muddled up while trying to do something really simple.

People who say what, then finish your sentence when you repeat yourself.

People who are slow in doing things when they are asked. I don't care if you have a scoul on your face while you do it, as long as your fast in doing it and doing it correctly.

People who get muddled up while trying to do something really simple.

People who say what, then finish your sentence when you repeat yourself.

People who are slow in doing things when they are asked. I don't care if you have a scoul on your face while you do it, as long as your fast in doing it and doing it correctly.

Are you a supermarket manager?

and people that give you a stupid look at pelican crossings as they push the button again. Aye, I'm just standing here waiting for nothing. It's already been pushed by one of the dozen other people opposite us you fool, see that lit up amber Wait sign over there??

Edited by Hedgecutter