Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Only had 4 pints last night and have woken up feeling rough as f**k.

Fuckin lightweight :(

For some reason certain beers can make you feel like shite despite not having much of it. For me, Staropramen gives me a headache the next morning if I have a few pints of it. If I have a higher volume of anything else, I'll be fine as long as I stick to lager / ale. Weird.

Doing a shite and then cleaning your arse, only to feel another random bowel movement and having to repeat the process again. dry.gif

There has been quite a high volume of posts regarding turds recently.

Adverts about dogs or donkeys where the narrator puts on a voice pretending to be a dog or a donkey asking you to give however many pounds a week/month.

Since when did donkeys become posh English aristocrats?

And dugs? Over excited slabbery b*****ds that NEVER STOP JUMPING ON YOU mad.gif

I don't know, I'd be more likely to give to an animal charity than one supporting African children tbh.

This bit from George Orwell's essay "Marrakech" sums it up pretty nicely.

"Yet I suppose I had not been five minutes on Moroccan soil before I noticed the overloading of the donkeys and was infuriated by it. There is no question that the donkeys are damnably treated. The Moroccan donkey is hardly bigger than a St Bernard dog, it carries a load which in the British army would be considered too much for a fifteen-hands mule, and very often its pack-saddle is not taken off its back for weeks together. But what is peculiarly pitiful is that it is the most willing creature on earth, it follows its master like a dog and does not need either bridle or halter. After a dozen years of devoted work it suddenly drops dead, whereupon its master tips it into the ditch and the village dogs have torn its guts out before it is cold.

This kind of thing makes one's blood boil, whereas — on the whole — the plight of the human beings does not.

I am not commenting, merely pointing to a fact. People with brown skins are next door to invisible. Anyone can be sorry for the donkey with its galled back, but it is generally owing to some kind of accident if one even notices the old woman under her load of sticks."

We've got a WWF poster up in our staff room (no, not Bret Hitman Hart) where there's a cute little tiger cub with the words "Beauty worth saving" across it. It's obviously nothing about the animal's welfare, it's all about saving them just for us to say "awwww, ain't it cute" when we see them in a documentary or at the zoo. dry.gif

Saying that, I'm sure they'd raise more funds if they used a picture of the Arse-faced Beetle instead.

I had to wake up at 5:45 and have been sitting in this hallway for an hour trying to enrol on MyCampus with zero success. There is only one popular course I am interested in enrolling in at this time.

Now I'm a reasonable sort of guy (compared to the incessant bitching on facebook), but for a f**k up of this magnitude the head of Organistaion, Moscatelli, needs to resign. Which is fine because he's a bit of a dick anyway.

I'm not going to allow this shit to ruin my holiday, >8:30 I'm fucking off and if I don't get on by then I'll just turn up on the day and insist they made a mistake.

And I should clarify I am in a time zone that is five hours behind.

Edited by Supras

It always really annoys me when someone on here writes about 3 lines then ends with 'rant over'. I'm sorry but that isn't anywhere close to a rant! A rant needs to be at least a solid minute of non stop talking not just a couple of sentences!

Rant over?

Moved house so trying to get internet and all that sorted out. Found a decent Sky package for £22.25 per month (£12.25 for the first six) which is lovely with a £10 installation fee. Perfect.

BT is the stumbling block, though. It would cost them £130 to install their cables into the new house (due to whatever "special package" we're currently getting for phone and broadband) and get everything done that way (normally Sky is £39, as is Virgin). I called them up today to say that I don't want to go with them any more and have a better offer elsewhere and I'd like to cancel. All fine and well, and I expected a fee, but I didn't expect a £99 cancellation fee because we have nine months left on our contract.

f**k you BT, and f**k you Nick from My Family.

Rent boy.

HTH.

Sadly the days when I could pass for a boy are long gone. Preverts hoping for a sleek, fresh faced twink would be horrified if my weatherbeaten pus presented itself.

Aside from that, a decent suggestion. If I were a male prostitute at least I'd know who wanted to f**k me when I went to work.

My work is fucking terrible, I hate it at the moment.

Someone from P&B get me another job. Do it, you scraggy bunch.

No matter how shit it feels, trust me there is no greater pain than being the go to guy in your team and getting fuxk all for.

No thanks no recognition just infamy as the one who knows the answers

If you can think for your self, do formulae or work basic fuxking office functions on a Pc., do not work in pensions.

And don't get me started on credit stealing fuckwits complaining that you haven't presented your email in a way they can fwd and remove your name from.. Arseholes

Oh and add to the list of things you can do: speak English, spell, not speak monosyllabicly, can work think for your self

speaking of which, where's bobby skidmarks? He's been missing for ages

f**k it, it's beer o'clock