Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

My girlfriend calls the Euros "The Euro Cup". Arsehole.

And I for one applaud here. EURO 2012, The Euros and The Football are registered trademarks of UEFA Consolidated Football Industries and cannot be used for any reason without the express written consent of the copyright owner.

Speaking of red wine vinegar, my wife knocked me up some chopped chorizo, mixed with red wine vinegar and honey yesterday. Beautiful, so it was!

Sounds good. Think I'll try that!

Sounds good. Think I'll try that!

It's fantastic. Fry chopped chorizo, drain off most of the fat that comes out, but leave a little behind. Squeeze in some honey, splash in the vinegar and reduce to a sticky sauce. Lovely.

It's fantastic. Fry chopped chorizo, drain off most of the fat that comes out, but leave a little behind. Squeeze in some honey, splash in the vinegar and reduce to a sticky sauce. Lovely.

Sounds great. Thanks

Back into hospital tomorrow (Thursday) for my second thyroid operation in 2 months. Not too concerned about the actual op (since it's the same as last time) but am concerned about the whole taking a pill for the rest of my life and potential future health issues.

And I for one applaud here. EURO 2012, The Euros and The Football are registered trademarks of UEFA Consolidated Football Industries and cannot be used for any reason without the express written consent of the copyright owner.

Genuinely asked me "Who's winning the Euro Cup at the moment?".

:(

Back into hospital tomorrow (Thursday) for my second thyroid operation in 2 months. Not too concerned about the actual op (since it's the same as last time) but am concerned about the whole taking a pill for the rest of my life and potential future health issues.

The pill for rest of life? 28 years and counting. Keep mine next to coffee jar

Genuinely asked me "Who's winning the Euro Cup at the moment?".

:(

When women ask me about football, I tend to ignore them completely :lol:. After years of shite like:

Maw: What was the Clyde score today?

Me: Aw, pumped 4-1.

Maw: At least your team scored.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuck.jpg

robert peston giving piece to camera about vince cable's reforms on the six o'clock news. he appears to be standing on the roof of a building beside the thames.

the camera zooms out until peston is ant sized, perhaps they're filming from the london eye? nope it's a helicopter. the helicopter then sweeps across the river to give an aerial shot of the square mile.

is michael bay directing the six o'clock news? was peston paying homage to you only live twice? a 10 second link that should have cost buttons and they probably spunked £20,000 grand on it. unbelievable.

Theres a g20+ conference in rio just now and my hotel seems to be where a lot of the delegates hangers on are staying its chaos

I wish i was back there.. still i bet they are not venturing too far from the comfort of the hotel.

I'm sure the P&B massive know just how much £20,000 is, you don't have to type the number then explain that it is indeed 'grand'

You've just done a petty thing that gets on my nerves. Congratualations!

i was distracted by catronia shearer's chebs.

sorry.

Day at a time Swarley.... day at a time . :)

The phrase " BBC Scotland understands". What does it mean? You have heard wee bit of gossip but you cannot be bothered to verify the story?

It is the sport dept that is the worse offender.