Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

People with monthly rail passes who, instead of taking the ticket out and putting it through the machine, flash it at the ticket staff and expect them to open the barriers for them. I seem to get stuck behind someone doing this every other day. Take your ticket out like everyone else you lazy, inconsiderate arsehole.

People with monthly rail passes who, instead of taking the ticket out and putting it through the machine, flash it at the ticket staff and expect them to open the barriers for them. I seem to get stuck behind someone doing this every other day. Take your ticket out like everyone else you lazy, inconsiderate arsehole.

Yeah, I'll take issue with this. Whilst I do take the ticket out, run it thru the barrier etc, it probably only works every fourth time or so. So in effect, despite the fact we've bothered our arses to buy a monthly pass thus saving on queues every day for everyone else, we are actually held up for longer than the bloke who fires his single ticket through quite the thing, whilst the machine goes 'beep beep beep' and we have to summon the wee workshy Scotrail arsehole to let us through. So round ye :P

People with monthly rail passes who, instead of taking the ticket out and putting it through the machine, flash it at the ticket staff and expect them to open the barriers for them. I seem to get stuck behind someone doing this every other day. Take your ticket out like everyone else you lazy, inconsiderate oarsehole.

If, like me, you have a staff pass, it doesn't operate the automatic barriers. I shall continue to flash my pass with a flourish!

Guest The Phoenix

On nightshift tonight and just got woken up by the postie taking five minutes to kick something through the letterbox.

Hope a great big fuckin dog bites him in the fud.

Let's hope she's not punctured.

Failing an exam, which it will cost me £1400 to re-sit, by two marks. Two fucking marks! It's like losing to a disputed or own goal in the last minute of injury time, I'd rather have failed properly :(

Having to listen to the shite "patter" from people in work when I appear earlier than I generally tend to come into work.

Usually in after 8 o'clock and most times its actually after half past 8 whereas most other folk in the office are in for 7 o'clock with the real sad c***s in before that (we dont get paid till 7 but they come in early to read the paper/eat their breakfast).

"Whits this? Is it 9 o'clock already?"

"Whit happened this morning? Missus kick ye out?"

"Whit you doin in at this time? did you not go to bed?"

Utter shite.

Edit: Also, when people say ".com" ie "GRRRR, raging.com". Please end it all.

Can these phrases still be used ironically?

criiiinge laugh.gif

Get with the programme dry.gif

I will be using all those phrases a lot more, er, .com

10 hour 'clubbing' sounds utterly terrible tbh.

Part of the attraction is that you're not there.

Still, if you want to do my work tomorrow in my place go right ahead. Just make you sure your better than I would be badly hungover dry.gif

Using the term "clubbing" should be outlawed.

Unless you're culling seals in the Arctic, there's no need for it.

Yeah, well, you don't know I'm not doing that.

As much as I enjoy both the annoying things on facebook, phrases you hate etc. threads I can't help but feel people get awfully upset about nothing these days. There's only one phrase that actually annoys and I can't currently remember what it is unsure.gif

Edited by Supras

Still, if you want to do my work tomorrow in my place go right ahead. Just make you sure your better than I would be badly hungover dry.gif

No thanks, tomorrow is a football day and real men don't waste Saturdays working.

Be sure to do your make-up again before work or the girls might talk among themselves.

Edited by vikingTON

My glasses got broken on Thursday night. I only wear them to see the laptop, TV, etc. but without them it's a lot harder. It was quite funny though. When I couldn't find them I said to my mate "Can you help me find my glasses?" and he took one step and something crunched. He replied "Found them!"

Oh how we laughed.