Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

You've got to wonder why a guy who hates Christmas would come out for some pre-Christmassy drinks in the first place.

What a fanny. Just make sure he gets left out the next time you go to the pub, if he hates xmas so much then why go to the pub at this time of year in the first place??

Aye, we all usually head out to the pub, but largely due to it being the first night of the holidays there were a good few folk in. Don't think my two mates were happy with him given we had a bottle of Sailor Jerry and some tinnies back through at his house. It is frustrating as it is one of my best mates, but the guy is becoming more of an annoyance by the week. In all honesty though, I don't think I'll dwell on it, given that we've tried to help him but he just carries on as he is.

Indeed. Maybe he got bullied into it? I got given so much hassle because I said I didn't want to go to our department christmas meal, I was constantly asked by people why I wouldn't go, and given grief when I said I didn't want to. Maybe he just went out of obligation?

Nah, no bullying this chap given he's 6'5 and pretty opinionated. He went simply because he had f**k all else to do, from his perspective he finds it better to go out and have a shit time rather than stay in.

Got rejected from a nightclub last night for not knowing the emergency contact details at the back of my passport. What the f**k is that all about?

You get some right p***ks of bouncer around Christmas. Ask the randomest fucking questions sometimes to try and catch you out

One of yon euphoric drugs popularised by the internet. It was actually legal until around a year ago. People still buy it online.

I thought he was a rap artist.....

Edited by capybara

Got to work Xmas day,boxing day,new years eve and new year's day.

Also just got back from working today :(

Last year I did nights from boxing day for 3 shifts then nights over new year. I was standing in the back garden of the service watching fireworks going off round about me.

Got Christmas off this year but I'm on standby so no drink for me then I'm on from the 28th for 9 days straight.

So I feel your pain somewhat.

Got this sent as a PM on Facebook from an American living in Prague that I have no connection to:

"Ah, what a wonderful time of the year, to memorialize the birth of our savior. Christmas, the birth of Jesus and for our secular friends a day of giving but still celebrating the birth of our savior, which deep in our hearts we know to be the real reason for the day. Why not take this time to renew your faith, or begin your faith by recognizing your sinful nature and asking God for forgiveness. He will forgive you and then promise you eternal life. There is no gift more valuable than the promise of being reunited with your loved ones in the presence of God."

Merry Christmas to those of you that aren't a c**t like this guy above.