Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

tripple

Pronunciation:/ˈtrɪp(ə)l/

South African

noun

[in singular]

a horse’s gait in which both left and then both right legs move together.

verb

[no object]

(of a horse) move at the pace of a tripple.

Edit: b*****d you just got the edit in time!!

:P GIUY

Twice today I heard people pronounce Foinaven as 'Foyne-ay-ven'. It's bloody 'Foy-NA-ven'! Worst thing is that it's a pretty well known oil field west of Shetland and everyone in the O&G industry seems to call it that thanks to the southerners in BP.

Got a call earlier on today asking if I would drive a 7.5tonne van to inverness to do a delivery. No probs said I. Got to delivery address and its the wrong thing. Typing this as I sit in a lay by on the a9.

Long way for f**k all :(

Got a call earlier on today asking if I would drive a 7.5tonne van to inverness to do a delivery. No probs said I. Got to delivery address and its the wrong thing. Typing this as I sit in a lay by on the a9.

Long way for f**k all :(

Surely you get paid for it anyway?

Guest The Phoenix

Aye, but spent ages waiting on the situation getting sorted. I am about an hour behind where I wanted ti be

Don't worry, you're not missing much.

I have the worst cold going. Which at any time is bad, but I have an exam tomorrow and I am going to fail it because I can't study without getting a sore head and falling asleep.

Fantastic. :(

I have the worst cold going. Which at any time is bad, but I have an exam tomorrow and I am going to fail it because I can't study without getting a sore head and falling asleep.

Fantastic. :(

I'm the same, starting new job tomorrow and feel like shite :(

Drinking on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday means I am feeling fucking awful. I think I could do with a period off the booze, considering doing 3-6 months from New Year. Really feeling terrible yesterday and today.