Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Tam's physical state after 10 pints determines how much of a legend he is, IMO.

It's also got to be qualified by the speed at which he consumed them. I mean, most people could knock back 10 pints over 12 hours and not be much more than a bit pished, if he sinks them in 3 hours and there's not so much as a slurred word - kudos.

It's also got to be qualified by the speed at which he consumed them. I mean, most people could knock back 10 pints over 12 hours and not be much more than a bit pished, if he sinks them in 3 hours and there's not so much as a slurred word - kudos.

Either way, Tam is a legend for having 10 pints in a day.

The amount of people saying that it's the 1st of December on Facebook. dry.gif

There seems to be a big deal about the fact that Christmas is this month. Everyone's been talking about the fucking thing since October.

Turned right at a cross roads the other day. The road I turned into was flooded but not deep. There was a guy sitting in his Audi convertible facing the opposite way from where I was going. I drive a Toyota Hilux so don't slow down for something as trifling as a slightly deeper than a usual puddle. As you would expect there was a bit of a wave from me going through said puddle. The wave splashed up onto the Audi.

Ther road I was on leads to 2 garage car parks, one of which I was going to. As I parked and got out my car, here is the driver of the Audi approaching me shouting about me soaking his car! Now, this was on Tuesday, and it was, and had been all day, absolutely pishing down! Couldn't believe it and just started laughing at him. He mumbled something about calling the police so I told him I would be in the garage for half an hour or so, so feel free to call the cops. I also suggested that if he was so concerned about his car getting wet, maybe he shouldn't drive it in the pishing rain, and certainly shouldn't stop in the middle of a fucking road width puddle!

Needless to say, the police never showed. They must have been busy attending a damp umbrella incident somewhere!

If you're even remotely pissed after 10 pints in 12 hours then you're a lassie.

Either way, Tam is a legend for having 10 pints in a day.

No, Tam is not a legend for having 10 pints in a day. 10 pints in a day is f**k all and, even if it were a lot, it still wouldn't make him a "legend". Ranulph Fiennes is a legend, Tam is just a p***k from the depths of my imagination.

60% of my job pool getting made redundant. Squeaky bum time.

Fancy a job in this office - You can replace some of the idiot females putting up trees and tinsel instead of working -

Yes aware of irony of posting this while I should be working but I'm not spending ALL day on the 1st of December fannying around with decorations.

Stevenage have had a poor start to the season but I think we can go for triple promotion.:P

Edited for being an illiterate twat.

Edited by smpar

Stevenage have had a poor start to the season but I think we can go for triple promotion.:P

Edited for being an illiterate twat.

tripple

Pronunciation:/ˈtrɪp(ə)l/

South African

noun

[in singular]

a horse’s gait in which both left and then both right legs move together.

verb

[no object]

(of a horse) move at the pace of a tripple.

Edit: b*****d you just got the edit in time!!

Edited by Cowden til i die