Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

You just know that because every man and his dug are backing Arsenal (-1) on the gambling forum they'll win 3-2 or something. Happens every week.

And after all that, I'm actually glad they fucked it up. Reason being that had they scored a second I'd have thought that I was up £260, only to realise that I hadn't actually completed the bet and I'd probably have topped myself.

I backed that last night at evens and was think the same thing, but looking at it logically Swansea are going to try and play and look quite so at the back, the pitch is huge at the Emirates, Arsenal are coming off the back of a humiliating defeat, and they have new signings keen to impress.

<_<

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2036389/Andy-Whitfield-dead-Spartacus-star-loses-battle-cancer-age-39.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

The actor Andy Whitfield from Spartacus:Blood and Sand has lost his battle with cancer a couple days ago. I quite enjoyed his acting on the show.

RIP