Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

being done out of a chance of qualifying for Euro 2012 by a diving cheat. Disappointing. :(

Or a howking fucker that should have been sent off after two howks in quick succession. GGrrrrr fcuk, cnut, basturd.

Does my coupon look down in this post?

Erm yeah, the referee definitely cheated when he failed to give the Czechs a clear penalty in the first half.

Having watched that garbage passing off as a football game, a few things are clear:

1. The majority of people in any pub have not a clue about football, organisation, tactics etc, and instead resort to utterly braindead cliches like 'show some urgency!' to mask their ignorance

2. None of the goals were deserved for either side on balance of play, which didn't even deserve 'nil' and

3. International football is utterly shite. Stop it. Stop it now.

Erm yeah, the referee definitely cheated when he failed to give the Czechs a clear penalty in the first half.

Having watched that garbage passing off as a football game, a few things are clear:

1. The majority of people in any pub have not a clue about football, organisation, tactics etc, and instead resort to utterly braindead cliches like 'show some urgency!' to mask their ignorance

2. None of the goals were deserved for either side on balance of play, which didn't even deserve 'nil' and

Viking, Viking, Viking.....If you had gone to the university of life like me you'd have learned. Never watch Scotland do anything in a pub. The boozers are instantly filled with experts and die hard fans who couldn't be arsed actually going. I especially hate it if I stumble in during a rugby international when people who don't know the rules seem to think they are entitled to an opinion.

Guest The Phoenix

WAGON WHEELS, being smaller than a digestive biscuit now...

or am i just gettin bigger :rolleyes:

Wiki...

There have been many debates amongst fans of the biscuit about the size.

Wagon Wheels have supposedly shrunk in size as time has progressed, but Burton's Foods Ltd have denied this.

It has been suggested that the supposed shrinkage is due to an adult's childhood memory of eating a Wagon Wheel held in a much smaller hand.

In Australia however, Arnott's have stated that tray packs of Wagon Wheels were in fact Mini Wagon Wheels and have re-released the original 48g Wagon Wheels.

The original factory in Slough produced the biscuit with crinkled edges and corn cobbs rather than the updated smoother edges. This caused the overall diameter of the biscuit to shrink slightly, but not as much as fans of the biscuit believe.

Also, although the UK Wagon Wheel has barely shrunk, it is still noticeably smaller than the Australian equivalent. As of 2006 the diameter of the Australian version is measured at 88 mm which is 14 mm larger than the UK version, while the UK Wagon Wheel is notably thicker by 4 mm.

As of 2006, the Canadian Wagon Wheel measured 67mm x 18mm.

As of July 2010, the Canadian Wagon Wheel measures 65mm x 16mm. Note the diameter of the marshmallow middle is smaller than the top and bottom wafer diameters.

1. Tell me about it. The people sitting behind me criticising at every point no matter how unlucky the player may have been. Shite being uttered like 'rubbeesh', 'come oan scotland FFS', 'come oan brown dae sumthing!'. But the kicker was the pathetic clapping whenever we got a corner or something like that.

2. Would agree to an extent. Our first was completely against the run of play, the second was kamikazee defending from the right back. Tbf their first goal was coming though. We invited wave upon wave of attacks for about 10 minutes, and the second we were doing the exact same thing, letting them have the ball and getting behind the left back for both goals. On the penalties, the czech had a case in the first half and for me balances out with berra's penalty shout.

3. Yup, I can say I never really celebrated much when we scored either goal, and partially enjoyed seeing the fickle fuds that had been talking pish for the whole 90 minutes skew in their own negativity. It's because of idiots like them, who all think they're the fucking expert and nothing is ever good enough, that I barely care about the scotland national team. Give me club football every time, Sunday was torture yesterday without any football to watch.

Edited by the jambo-rocker

First Scotrail, who believe that one bus every 75 fucking minutes constitutes a 'rail replacement service' due to 'essential engineering works' that have now been going on for the last year. Shower of useless cretins.

The engineering works will now be in operation every Saturday this month as well which is going to make it a right pain in the arse for us Glasgow based punters to get through to Cappielow.

The size of the cups were shocking aswell. I could piss more than what was in those cups.

Generally, the whole thing was shocking.

My pie fell apart quicker than the Arsenal defence, at half time one of the stalls had no food, while the other one only had those rather poor pies. I don't want to even think of what it would have been like last year when it was a lot busier.

Tbf their first goal was coming though. We invited wave upon wave of attacks for about 10 minutes

This is the bit I don't agree with, sure the Czechs had a lot of pressure and territory but they were doing nothing with it. They were a shadow of their former selves.

Their is a story in both the sun and daily record today about underage drinking and both papers feel the need to show us a pic of a teenage boy drinking a can of beer.

Well i'm so glad they did because until i looked at the photo i didn't know what underage drinking was.

£5 on Fletcher to score first at 14/1.

:lol:

Their is a story in both the sun and daily record today about underage drinking and both papers feel the need to show us a pic of a teenage boy drinking a can of beer.

Well i'm so glad they did because until i looked at the photo i didn't know what underage drinking was.

Hey, that's nowt; the Sun showed a picture of the lift that the 2 oddballs in Motherwell were shagging in, presumably in case we didn't know what a lift looks like.