Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

My internet was being really shit and slow a few weeks ago so I phoned my ISP to see what the score was. I was informed by the guy that because BT were changing all there equipment or some pish and they weren't doing it at the Alloa exchange that it would never get better. He recommended a few other landline providers and at the end recommended their own. It was some Irish bloke and I was actually quite great-full towards him for telling me all the other cheaper services etc. In the end we decided to just buy a dongle. Forked out £30 quid for it but just out of curiosity I decided to check the internet today. It worked fine! Fuming at the wee fud for telling me it wasn't going to get better so I'd go with their service!

Fucking Champions League Highlights on ITV! They show 35 minutes of the game they showed live little over 2 hours ago. They then give that game analysis which is roughly the same as the analysis at half time and full time of the live coverage which then brings this amount of time spent on this match up to 50 minutes. Who's idea is that? ITV are a shower of w**k. Oh and Ian Wright is a fucking c**t. <_<

Guest The Phoenix

I need to take my PE kit to school everyday, it's on my timetable everyday, Thursday is my theory day, but I have football at lunch on Thursdays :(.

:o

I believe this may be the pettiest pettiness of all time.

The man who covered Nick Clegg in blue paint is a former Lib Dem member and Free Hetherington activist. It was a symbolic action over Clegg's move to the right, betrayals of students and support for austerity that is bringing pain to millions. We did not know he had planned this action, but we support him fully. Well done Stuart!

This from Glasgow Uni Occupied, it deserves to be absolutely ridiculed lets be honest. And I would do it, were it not on facebook and my valuing my anonymity too much.

Plus Ad Lib was blocked after trolling it earlier.

This from Glasgow Uni Occupied, it deserves to be absolutely ridiculed lets be honest. And I would do it, were it not on facebook and my valuing my anonymity too much.

Plus Ad Lib was blocked after trolling it earlier.

I was at the meeting Nick Clegg was just about to go into. Some of the Scottish Lib Dems absolutely loathe him. Some were quite unpleasant as soon as he left.

I was at the meeting Nick Clegg was just about to go into. Some of the Scottish Lib Dems absolutely loathe him. Some were quite unpleasant as soon as he left.

The good news is that apparently its just a short term electoral setback, and the right thing to do is to keep attacking the SNP. Nick Clegg obviously has a good handle on things north of the border.