Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

72 hours!! :lol:

Maybe we should try it out and write a letter of complaint if we do not still smell fresh after their suggested timescales!

Just to prove I'm not making it up.

I can't think of anyone I know that can go that long without a shower. And yet, I don't doubt for a second that there are people stupid enough to think that that is exactly what it means.

Failed my driving test :(

Had 12 minors, 4 for "undue hesitation". So i presume i failed for that, not actually marked on my sheet under serious :unsure:

Unlucky mate, chin up and go again. Think if you get 3 or more minors in one category it amounts to a major.

The PTTOMN is David Guetta.

I'd said before how I had to grudgingly admit that he had some catchy songs, but he's taken it too far now. Every other song on the music channels is David Guetta featuring someone, and they all sound the fucking same now.

What a Cheesestring.

Failed my driving test :(

Had 12 minors, 4 for "undue hesitation". So i presume i failed for that, not actually marked on my sheet under serious :unsure:

Undue hesitation, so what you were too cautious?? Strange thing to fail on. Anyway unlucky mate, oh and Dave I think it's 4 minors amounts to a major.

The PTTOMN is David Guetta.

I'd said before how I had to grudgingly admit that he had some catchy songs, but he's taken it too far now. Every other song on the music channels is David Guetta featuring someone, and they all sound the fucking same now.

What a Cheesestring.

Mine is that Nicki Minaj bird. Not saying I wouldn't pump her but I genuinely despise her. The 'lyrics' to her songs sum up everything I hate about modern popular culture.

Same could be said for a lot of the pop/RnB shite but she just gets right on my tits.

Unlucky mate, chin up and go again. Think if you get 3 or more minors in one category it amounts to a major.

I intend to, i kind of expected it. My driving's been shite this week. I had a bad feeling all through the test. Nailed the manoeurve and the independant drive pish.

Undue hesitation, so what you were too cautious?? Strange thing to fail on. Anyway unlucky mate, oh and Dave I think it's 4 minors amounts to a major.

I wouldn't have said i was cautious. The examiner never really gave great feedback. He mentioned how i once approached a junction too quickly and it caused me to slow down too late and "delay traffic" while i did observations. Fair enough, but did i get 4 minors for that?

Oh well. It's been a shite week. Summed it up to be honest and now got to wait another month to sit it due to waiting times dry.gif

No you'll have gotten 4 separate minors, so that incident will have been 1 of 4. But the instructor should have told you. If you had asked him I'm sure he would more than happily told you.

Eminem. I haven't really registered the fella for about a decade, because I'm not 11, but that's twice now I've heard his new song, that features the line:

"Love is evil, spell it backwards and i'll show you."

Evol.

WHAT? FUCKING WHAT?

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Eminem. I haven't really registered the fella for about a decade, because I'm not 11, but that's twice now I've heard his new song, that features the line:

"Love is evil, spell it backwards and i'll show you."

Evol.

WHAT? FUCKING WHAT?

To be fair it does sort of sound like it. ph34r.gif