Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

There's no need to be obtuse. It's a shop, that's all. You've already established that it's YOUR CORNER shop that is run by members of another ethnic group. What if it was run by British-born white people? Would you call it a white person's shop? No.

There's no need to be obtuse. It's a shop, that's all. You've already established that it's YOUR CORNER shop that is run by members of another ethnic group. What if it was run by British-born white people? Would you call it a white person's shop? No.

:P

I call my local shop Javeed's which happens to be on a bend rather than a corner.

The bend shop just doesn't sound right.

The last two nights some sort of giant flock of seagulls, and I'm talking about 50+, has turned up at 3am in the morning and flew round my house absolutely shrieking like f**k. OK, I should probably go to bed earlier but I'm on about 4 hours sleep in the last two days, I absolutely feel like shite. If it happens again tonight I'm going to have to hire 15+ Eagle Owls, a pile of industrial strength fireworks and a shotgun to get these fucking things away from my house.

Honestly, the noise they make is horrific. Lucky I don't believe in augury or I'd be shitting myself right now instead of just being dog tired.

Found out that my employer does their monthly pay from half way through one month to half way through the next (e.g. 18th june- 17th july) so i only get paid this month for the two days i worked before that date sad.gif

Utter scumbags who start on you for no reason. In the space of ten minutes from happily playing football with your mates to now feeling insecure in the town youve lived in for your entire life is shocking. Should be no spare oxygen in the world for these utter wasters.

Utter scumbags who start on you for no reason. In the space of ten minutes from happily playing football with your mates to now feeling insecure in the town youve lived in for your entire life is shocking. Should be no spare oxygen in the world for these utter wasters.

Next time you go to play Football take a Cricket bat with you ;)