Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Failing the question part of the theory test is inexcusable. You can get all the questions beforehand!

That's what I'm doing now, anyway I've passed 2 in a row and I'm on a roll.

The SPL section of the site has become just as bad as the Old Firm section. It's full of tedious little cocksockets spouting pish and illiterately smashing their keyboards until an ill-informed and utterly garbage opinion appears.

The moderators should really pop in there every now and again to ban a couple of the dribbling fucknuggets.

Edit: This forum is going to the dogs etc.

Edited by dave258

i'm off to zambia to do some charity work tomorrow and i had ordered clyde shirts last week to give away, but there's still no sign of them. the children of africa will have to go a little longer without the mighty bully wee

My driving theory test is tomorrow and I can't pass a practice test, I know the stuff it's not difficult, I just keep getting 42/50. Anyway I'm more a test than revision person anyway.

At least I hope I still rise to the challenge.

How did you get on???

Anyway my PTTGOYN is people who through bread out for the vermon birds in the middle of the high street (or eqivalent :lol: ). It's bad enough having to duck dive bombing seagulls without attracting them with bread.

Edited by Lerwick Lad

im sure they were 29p at one point :huh:

A can of Irn-Bru was about 35p in the late 90's when I was a kid. Barring the odd promotional offer, the going rate for a can of Irn-Bru is about 60p now! Where have you been buying it????

The stuff I think he means is the likes of Cream Soda, Limeade, Barr Cola etc, which in the main came in price marked cans and were well cheap. Tasty too.

Edit: Just seen his edit

Edited by Rugster

A can of Irn-Bru was about 35p in the late 90's when I was a kid. Barring the odd promotional offer, the going rate for a can of Irn-Bru is about 60p now! Where have you been buying it????

no, im talking about the other barr flavours had a lovely can of cheeryade earlier although handing over 37p was hard to take

think irnbru is around 50p is it not?

no, im talking about the other barr flavours had a lovely can of cheeryade earlier although handing over 37p was hard to take

think irnbru is around 50p is it not?

No way, apart from deals you'd be lucky to get a can for 60p these days

People who clearly have a runny nose, but instead of blowing their hooter, sit and sniff every ten seconds. Twat.

A mate of mine went for a piss in the pub the other night, and he was sniffing back his runny nose in the cubicle. When he came out, two blokes demanded he handed over the rest of his coke, and battered him when he told them he didn't have any.

So, yeah, carry a hankie, folks.

Todays PTTGOYN: The two office cleaners (who start at 5pm) who swan into the canteen late and just gabber absolute nonsense and gossip in their loud, high pitched shitey hybrid Glaswegian/Teuchter accents, while I'm still trying to work. Thankfully, I give up and sit on P&B for a bit before wandering through to someone elses office.