Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest The Phoenix

Sunburn. Yes, its my own fault for not putting cream on.

Consider it lesson learned

Gingers are best. Be Ginger, Be Proud.

Less than 1% of the human race has red hair.

Mick Hucknall, Boris Becker, Gordon Strachan, Sunburnt Sam - I salute you.

Royal Mail

When tracking stuff for work with DHL/UPS you can tell which depots its been through and when its due to arrive anywhere in the world.

Getting something sent via Royal Mail to me and only tracking message is 'its on its way'.

From where and when you uninformative bawbags.

For some strange reason i though i'd drive throught town tonight after work just to get used to it. Bad move. Headed along fountainbridge, then down towards holyrood, planning to go round by the park, but i forgot teh royal garden party was on, thus ensuing i could'nt go any further than the dynamic earth place. Ended up having to turn back, up towards the commy pool, round by cameron toll, along by peffermill, through duddingston, down to porty to drop a workmate off, then home to musselburgh. Took over a bloody hour! :angry:

For some strange reason i though i'd drive throught town tonight after work just to get used to it. Bad move. Headed along fountainbridge, then down towards holyrood, planning to go round by the park, but i forgot teh royal garden party was on, thus ensuing i could'nt go any further than the dynamic earth place. Ended up having to turn back, up towards the commy pool, round by cameron toll, along by peffermill, through duddingston, down to porty to drop a workmate off, then home to musselburgh. Took over a bloody hour! :angry:

post-30184-0-90478200-1309937685_thumb.j

I thought my wife had given my son his ADHD meds this morning and visa versa, mistake was only noticed at lunch time which is too late to give him his meds as they're slow release meant to do him from morning until evening.

HE'S DOING MY NUT IN!!!!!!!!!!

It's partly my fault so he's getting a lot of leeway.

I thought my wife had given my son his ADHD meds this morning and visa versa, mistake was only noticed at lunch time which is too late to give him his meds as they're slow release meant to do him from morning until evening.

HE'S DOING MY NUT IN!!!!!!!!!!

It's partly my fault so he's getting a lot of leeway.

I forgot to give our daughter her meds a few weeks ago and she was ok till about tea time and then she was climbing the walls.

He just talks incessantly, questions, questions, questions. What we doing now, what we doing after, what we doing tomorrow?

He was asking "what's for tea" since about 11o'clock this morning.

Company I was supposed to be starting an apprenticeship decided that they're not starting me anymore after putting me through all the pre-employment test and sending me to get all the cards I needed.

Absolutely raging as I've knocked back a few other jobs and have been sitting unemployed for 10 weeks waiting to start this apprenticeship. c***s.

That's pretty shit, have they said why?

He just talks incessantly, questions, questions, questions. What we doing now, what we doing after, what we doing tomorrow?

He was asking "what's for tea" since about 11o'clock this morning.

Hmm, I probably wouldn't hire him either then, if that's the case.