Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Where ?

It's just quite funny that you're criticising someone for acting hard from behind a pc screen whilst doing the exact same thing on another thread.

In fact, given the lack of posts of that nature from anybody else, you may well have been talking about yourself.

Only difference is i'm willing to back it up.

Regardless, it's still the same thing. Nobody was attempting to be a hardman until you showed up either, as far as I can see at least.

It's an internet forum, chill the f**k out.

Regardless, it's still the same thing. Nobody was attempting to be a hardman until you showed up either, as far as I can see at least.

It's an internet forum, chill the f**k out.

I don't give a flying f**k what it is, do you just expect me to sit back and let a couple of no marks bad mouth me ?

Just been watching videos of a magician on YouTube and some of the comments are stupid. Things like "fake!!!!!!!!!" and "it's a trick, he didn't really make the coin go through the table"

Well no shit Sherlock and here was me thinking magic was real.

Just been watching videos of a magician on YouTube and some of the comments are stupid. Things like "fake!!!!!!!!!" and "it's a trick, he didn't really make the coin go through the table"

Well no shit Sherlock and here was me thinking magic was real.

Magicians really get on my wick. Bunch of smug c***s.

Just read in my local paper about some nutjob who ran over His girlfreind while she was sleeping in a tent.He got off without a prison sentence.He had a previous conviction for stealing beer aswell.Judge said it was wreckless,sounds like attempted murder to me.She was sleeping on a beach,who the f**k drives thier car onto the beach.What do you have to do to get the jail now days.I might aswell get hammered tonight and mug an old lady ! probably get 10 hours community service.

My family are seriously doing my head in.

Firstly, my Gran has let my dad know my mum is in a wee bit of financial difficulty, she's took great delight in doing this, and now my folks are getting divorced. Thanks Gran dry.gif

I could go on about my Aunts and Uncles on Dad's side, except there's not enough hours in the day to write the rant.

I'm only inviting my Mum's cousin on her side, the rest I really don't want there for various other reasons due to I don't want the police there to deal with the inevitable riot.

Now, on my fiance's side, her uncle is now not coming to the wedding as he's not getting an all day invite. Toys out of the pram.

I really could scream just now. I just want to go to a local registrar and get hitched with nearest and dearest, with a chinese afterwards, a lot simpler and cheaper.

ARRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!

:angry: :angry: :angry: