Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I've have had an occular disorder that makes fluid build up in the bottom eyelid of my left eye making it red and puffy for about 2 years. The condition has now developed in both eyes so now I always look like I have been crying or not had enough sleep. Hope the burds like the look...

I've have had an occular disorder that makes fluid build up in the bottom eyelid of my left eye making it red and puffy for about 2 years. The condition has now developed in both eyes so now I always look like I have been crying or not had enough sleep. Hope the burds like the look...

I've got the exact same thing with me. When I got up this morning One of my eyes was shut and I couldn't open it I needed a Cold cloth. Fortunatelty for me its hayfever.

Lousy parenting dry.gif

I was in B&Q earlier, as i was minding my own business a wee lad came thundering past me closely followed by a lad i'm assuming was his brother chasing him, this went on for about 5 mins. What the f**k are the parents doing whilst these 2 rampage through the store?

Accidently clip their heel with your trolley.

Oops sorry. Then smirk and the wee gits.

Been trying in vain on Ticketmaster website and phone to try and book tickets for We Will Rock You, at Playhouse in December.

Link keeps failing and despite around 8 phone calls at around 15 minutes each,still havent managed to speak to anyone.

b*****dS!!!! :angry:

I can't stand Supermarkets during the day. Between folk conversing in mass numbers in the middle of the Shop or the aimless wanderers, jutting out in front of you and looking at you as if you've come dressed as the Waffen SS because you've seemingly got in their way.

The self service tills are a complete nightmare, if you are someone of the thick and stupid variety. Your typical Scummy Mummy earlier on buying Tesco Value everything, kicking off because the machine informed her several times over that there was an 'Unexpected item in the baggage area'. That would be your child then you f*cking fool!

Edited by Pure Mental

Being back at home over the summer is pure shite. My ma is currently telling me some story about something that happened at work, she started seventeen minutes ago.

f**k sake. dry.gif

looking at you as if you've come dressed as the Waffen SS.

That happens to me all the time. I usually am to be fair

My ma is currently telling me some story about something that happened at work, she started seventeen minutes ago.

f**k sake. dry.gif

Set her up on here. We might as well hear her shite as well.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

Just saw the P&B 5's photos. Offftt!! :green

Sorry I didn't come along and make the place a bit better looking.

I wish the photo's were tagged Facebook style with the people's username's underneath, there's one or two people in there that I'd love to know their PnB identity. Btw is that outside drinking bit at The Ark?

P.S "Shakhtar Senseless" is a cracking team name, good effort.

Edited by Guest

I was in B&Q earlier, as i was minding my own business a wee lad came thundering past me closely followed by a lad i'm assuming was his brother chasing him, this went on for about 5 mins. What the f**k are the parents doing whilst these 2 rampage through the store?

On two occasions last Friday, I saw a child fall flat ontheir face doing this. Serves them and their parents right for being twats.

If you want to see children in their full horror, go to a zoo. It makes youwant to be sterilised.

People who queue before they need to are annoying as f**k. Why the f**k are you queuing 30 minutes before the check-in desk opens? The irony is that the beardy c**t who starts the fucking queue will wait in it longer than anyone else. But because someone starts the queue everyone else feels forced to join it because they are worried about being at the back. Eventually it means that you have to join to avoid being at the back and then everyone waits for far longer than we actually had to because of some bearded bell-end. The fact that this twat had paid for priority boarding but was one of the last on the plane cheered me up substantially.

Edited by False Light

:blink:

:lol:

I can never understand how people always seem to break every phone they get, usually within the first couple of months. I'm on my second phone (Blackberry Pearl) in about 6 years. Still got my old Samsung D600 in the house, never failed me once 8)