Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The worrying think is, I know I guy that did that in the exam, but he did every one as an A. :unsure:

It did work for me once. It was just a quiz at work and I won a scented candle, but still, I was right in the end.

Give a shot, Lichtie, what have you got to lose?

Don't listen to Widge, Lichtie! Everyone knows that for multiple choice questions, the answer is always C.

Don't always choose the same letter. You've more chance of a higher score if you mix up your choices from question to question.

It did work for me once. It was just a quiz at work and I won a scented candle, but still, I was right in the end.

Give a shot, Lichtie, what have you got to lose?

A decent grade> decent uni grade > decent job > decent wage > ultimate dead end job in a boring office.

Or something along those lines. :P

Don't always choose the same letter. You've more chance of a higher score if you mix up your choices from question to question.

But then you might always be wrong! At least you're bound to get some right by choosing the same letter each time.

A decent grade> decent uni grade > decent job > decent wage > ultimate dead end job in a boring office.

Or something along those lines. :P

Ok, did people think I was actually serious about that? :unsure:

Ok, did people think I was actually serious about that? :unsure:

A) Yes

B) No

C) Don't know

D) Dame Judi Dench

Good luck L4L.

*Beaten to it by a good 15 minutes, today has not been a good day.

Edited by calum_gers

The Scheme is an overrated, cringeworthy look at a side of Scotland that we should be deeply ashamed of. And above all, people who regurgitate quotes from it for 'witty effect' are mindless c***s.

The Scheme is an overrated, cringeworthy look at a side of Scotland that we should be deeply ashamed of. And above all, people who regurgitate quotes from it for 'witty effect' are mindless c***s.

Yup.

I hope every junkie's next hit is an overdose.

Horrible creatures.

But then you might always be wrong! At least you're bound to get some right by choosing the same letter each time.

Not necessarily true. Part of one of my courses at Uni had a 20% multiple choice exam component. They gave us a practice paper of about 30 questions and none of the answers were A.