Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

People continuously crying about zonal marking. Granted its some fuckwit on Channel 5 but it does my box in - as if no goals are ever conceded when a team man-marks. And as we know, all man-markers are going to be smarter, faster and stronger than their opponent.

Generally speaking - it fucking works as good if not better than the alternative. So shut your pus.

And shoppers in Asda in Larbert/Stennie. If you want a conversation with someone who you aint seen in a while, phone/text/web chat them. Don't stand in the middle of the fooking aisle when I am trying to check the price of cheese :angry: .

By Christ I am on my highhorse tonight :huh: . Perhaps a can of beer will ease this rage :lol:

And shoppers in Asda in Larbert/Stennie. If you want a conversation with someone who you aint seen in a while, phone/text/web chat them. Don't stand in the middle of the fooking aisle when I am trying to check the price of cheese :angry: .

By Christ I am on my highhorse tonight :huh: . Perhaps a can of beer will ease this rage :lol:

This is brilliant and I totally agree.

I absolutely fucking loathe going to that store as its full of total fucktards ,who treat it as a major social outing and take about 2 hours to buy a fucking loaf

Welcome to the club UTN :D . Sad thing was, there wisnae a looker between them :lol:

PLUS the fact that their self service scanners are the worst in any supermarket I've ever been in.

My theory is the sensors canny read the barcodes correctly as a result of being covered in droll eminating from 99% of the fuckers mouths who use them.

my cousin.

stupid bint is one of the usual facebook attention seekers.

well sadly, she picked the wrong day and event to try and get attention.

my aunt died in the early hours of this morning (my cousins dads twin) she was only 55.

i live about 180 miles away yet saw her more in the last 5 years than my cousin who lived in same town.

she was doing the whole woe is me act on facebook without saying what was up. cue a shitload of the usual whats up *** etc etc. then the 'i dont know how to get over this' posts, still not saying what. i went on to the post and said 'if only you gave this much of a f**k about her when she was alive. :angry:

still raging :angry:

got a feeling my preggo sister is going to knocker her coupon about

The 'Independence' thread. <_<

And I used to think that Misc Other Football was full of pointless trolls....

Stop calling my kind pointless sad.gif we may live under bridges and scare the odd goat/ child but we are a valuable member of society

*stands proud and pushes out chest*

Just got my phone bill in from BT and it was £125.76 which is the usual amount,We pay by direct debit every month £47 which works out at £141 so that covers the bill and more.

But BT have changed the amount to £63 a month from next month so that would mean £189 <_<

I fucking think not <_<

Getting older.

Getting ready for the match today.

Opened car door, coat scarf and bunnet in one hand, travel mug of coffee in the other.

Put mug on the glass of the sun roof then placed apparell on passenger seat.

Decided that it was a wee bit hot in the car opened the electric windows, decided was sill too warm opened up the sun roof, 2 seconds later burned to f**k with coffee.

Lost 3 to f**k all.

The end.

Edited by Zen Archer

Getting older.

Getting ready for the match today.

Opened car door, coat scarf and bunnet in one hand, travel mug of coffee in the other.

Put mug on the glass of the sun roof then placed apparell on passenger seat.

Decided that it was a wee bit hot in the car opened the electric windows, decided was sill too warm opened up the sun roof, 2 seconds later buned to f**k with coffee.

Lost 3 to f**k all.

The end.

:lol:

i'm sorry but that made me chuckle

Define "a bit". 5 minutes is "a bit" late. An hour is "a lot" late.

Pfft, typical wimmin's response. What was it Rab C once said "pop out for some milk, meet a wee pal and before you know where you are it's Wednesday" (or words to those effects!)