Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The two Red Hot Chili Peppers albums that I own, Californiacation and By The Way, don't work on my iTunes. I've tried to import them on numerous times, and it puts them on, but it has a fuzzy distorted noise over the top - like a badly tuned radio.

The two Red Hot Chili Peppers albums that I own, Californiacation and By The Way, don't work on my iTunes. I've tried to import them on numerous times, and it puts them on, but it has a fuzzy distorted noise over the top - like a badly tuned radio.

:barf

Tell you what, I'll lend you Mother's Milk and Freaky Styley. :guinness

People who stand in front of me at matches.

Drivers who fail to use their indicators.

Drivers who dont get in the right lane and then cut in front of me.

Was at an amateur cup final in Dunfermline area tonight. Two guys slashed after the game and my car is sitting with the back window pelted in and the hubcaps nicked.

Filthy b*****ds.

Where about's did that happen?

Oakley. They were playing Valleyfield in some local cup final. Thought it would be a decent night with a few guys from work but I've never seen anything like this in my life. 400-odd at the game, and I'm not lying when I say there had to have been at least 2 or 3 grand worth of alcohol floating around. Bizarre.

Oakley. They were playing Valleyfield in some local cup final. Thought it would be a decent night with a few guys from work but I've never seen anything like this in my life. 400-odd at the game, and I'm not lying when I say there had to have been at least 2 or 3 grand worth of alcohol floating around. Bizarre.

Sounds about right.

Madness to stage that on a Friday night.

Gas canister in mercedes garage is away to blow . Whole areas shut for 24hrs apparently. This is not to far from my work. All slip roads around this area closed also.

I was there on my driving lesson tonight, you couldn't get near the place, from B&Q down the road was closed. I thought that B&Q was on fire.

Signs that your work isn't going well:

#47: You have spent Friday night till 2am in your office hastily redoing a load of work due to communications mix ups

#48: All communication between you and the client is now going via a middle man because you can't trust yourself to communicate civilly.

The upcoming changes to Spotify Free/Open <_<

Yeah, that is a kunt. 10hrs a week. Fair enough it is free and it is better than nothing but they must be struggling for funding. The only advert that comes on is the 'Hi, it's me.... give blood'.

How much does it cost for a premium account with them? It's probably still quite reasonable. I can't use Spotify here unless I connect my VPN, so I've no idea about it. I'm assuming it won't have much music I like anyway.

It depends on the subscription you want. A tenner a month will get you everything unlimited, plus you'll be able to use Spotify mobile (which you don't get with the cheaper subscription).

It depends on the subscription you want. A tenner a month will get you everything unlimited, plus you'll be able to use Spotify mobile (which you don't get with the cheaper subscription).

That seems like a pretty good deal to me if you want to listen to music legally. I'm guessing that's ad-free too?