Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I'm currently being forced to listen to my neighbours shouting and swearing and banging around the house. I've never heard a couple argue like this pair, but it happens all the fucking time. If my relationship was as volatile as theirs I'd simply walk away for the sake of both parties.

I'm currently being forced to listen to my neighbours shouting and swearing and banging around the house. I've never heard a couple argue like this pair, but it happens all the fucking time. If my relationship was as volatile as theirs I'd simply walk away for the sake of both parties.

By staying together, they're probably keeping two strangers very happy.

By staying together, they're probably keeping two strangers very happy.

Aye, but they're making me fucking miserable. It's more uncomfortable as I actually get on well with the guy, we went to school together and, aside from the rowing, they're very good neighbours, but hearing all that goes on between them makes for some uncomfortable stair meetings.

Aye, but they're making me fucking miserable. It's more uncomfortable as I actually get on well with the guy, we went to school together and, aside from the rowing, they're very good neighbours, but hearing all that goes on between them makes for some uncomfortable stair meetings.

Have you never tried rattling the lemon curd in a consoling kind of way?

anon call to the rozzers.

i had a neighbour like that, except i couldnt stand him, they will come out and hint that they are a tad too loud with their arguements.

they'll keep it down from then on out of embarrasment..

or in my case, threaten a random guy passing the stair with a samuri sword (i loved living in westerhailes)

then you invite her up for a consoling coffee

and pork her senseless.

anon call to the rozzers.

i had a neighbour like that, except i couldnt stand him, they will come out and hint that they are a tad too loud with their arguements.

they'll keep it down from then on out of embarrasment..

or in my case, threaten a random guy passing the stair with a samuri sword (i loved living in westerhailes)

then you invite her up for a consoling coffee

and pork her senseless.

I like your style re: pumping the burd, but it would be too obvious that it was me who called the fuzz. I'm determined to sell once my fixed period expires anyway. Can't come soon enough.

Incidentally, does anyone want to buy a flat? It's in a lovely area and the neighbours are great...

I like your style re: pumping the burd, but it would be too obvious that it was me who called the fuzz. I'm determined to sell once my fixed period expires anyway. Can't come soon enough.

Incidentally, does anyone want to buy a flat? It's in a lovely area and the neighbours are great...

Hmmm depends if the nutty bird is worth one or not.

Hmmm depends if the nutty bird is worth one or not.

She certainly is. She's got a wean, but other than that I'd have no objections to pumping her.

Edit: £70k and the opportunity's yours. ;)

Edited by Sweet Pete

Full of lead maybe, the boot.

Nah, the thing is he's said to me a few times about how much of a control freak she is. We bam him up sometimes about how much of a psycho she is, and he actually said to me "You don't know the half of it", but he's ridiculously loved up. His mum and sister really don't like the lassie 'cos they see what she's like, and have tried saying to him about how he never sees his pals or anything anymore but like you say it seems to be making him more determined to spend even more time with her and they now look like they're gonnae move in together. She's already got a wee boy and has been offered a flat.

I fear he's a lost cause, and in fairness to her, if he's gonnae let her treat him like that then maybe he deserves all he gets. :ph34r:

Maybe he should grow a pair instead.