Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

There is absolutely nothing to drink in my house except water. My local shop are doing 2ltr of Pepsi for 99p and I can only scrape together 80p.

See if you'd bought your mum a Mother's Day present, or even just a card, she'd probably have given you the extra 19p.

I worked from 7.30 am - 5.30 p.m today with a grand total of 25 minutes for breaks. To say i'm completely fucked is an understatement.

So busy and short staffed i never even got my lunch break...

If we're having a competition I did 14.00-23.30 last night then 06.30-16.30 today, with only 5-10 mins for a cup of coffee today :P

I'm used to those kinda shifts though, just means I eat like a horse when I get in and sleep like the dead. The cat managed to somehow smash a mirror right at the foot of the bed the other night and I never even flinched! :lol:

I worked from 7.30 am - 5.30 p.m today with a grand total of 25 minutes for breaks. To say i'm completely fucked is an understatement.

That's pretty much a normal day for most folk. :huh:

If we're having a competition I did 14.00-23.30 last night then 06.30-16.30 today, with only 5-10 mins for a cup of coffee today :P

A competition you say. I'm working 8am til 8pm tomorrow which is the last of my 6 out of 7 days - all 12 hour shifts, grabbing a coffee or a bite to eat mostly on the go and some nights actually finishing at 10. I win :P

Not for me, I don't have a job :)

A competition you say. I'm working 8am til 8pm tomorrow which is the last of my 6 out of 7 days - all 12 hour shifts, grabbing a coffee or a bite to eat mostly on the go and some nights actually finishing at 10. I win :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xFtANWKDLg&feature=related

Feeling good now L4L

The shutters at my work have broken down and as a result I have to stay here all bloody night playing security guard <_< Wouldn't be so bad but I've been here since 1pm and the early shift don't start til 7.30 on a Sunday :angry:

That'll teach me to whine about my shifts.