Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Needing the toilet and being in an important meeting*

*obviously not important enough to be able to post on my Blackberry...

and to think you once called me rude for not bothering to watch the safety demonstration on a plane.

I've just watched The Deer Hunter - a supposed classic - and thought it was terrible.

Completely agree.

I bought it on dvd after being told how brilliant it was and watched it all the way through thinking, "This is shite, will I turn it off?" but always deciding to keep watching it in case it became epic.

It didn't.

Completely agree.

I bought it on dvd after being told how brilliant it was and watched it all the way through thinking, "This is shite, will I turn it off?" but always deciding to keep watching it in case it became epic.

It didn't.

The majority of the first 1 hr 20 mins was pointless. Yes, a nice wee bit of scene setting is fine, but 1 hr 20 mins of a weddding, then a wee bit of deer hunting? No.

I didn't get the significance of the guys wife being up the diff with someone elses child. I seemed like they'd decided to call it 'The Deer Hunter' so thought they'd shove in 5 mins of actual deer hunting to be literal.

A 3 hr film could have been quite easily condensed into 1 hr 45 mins, 2 hrs tops.

The majority of the first 1 hr 20 mins was pointless. Yes, a nice wee bit of scene setting is fine, but 1 hr 20 mins of a weddding, then a wee bit of deer hunting? No.

I didn't get the significance of the guys wife being up the diff with someone elses child. I seemed like they'd decided to call it 'The Deer Hunter' so thought they'd shove in 5 mins of actual deer hunting to be literal.

A 3 hr film could have been quite easily condensed into 1 hr 45 mins, 2 hrs tops.

Should have saved themselves time and money called it "The Deerstalker" and just put him in a hat.

I've got some work to do over Easter. 1000 word essay plus what I thought was 3 or 4 1000 word tasks to write about that I've been working on over the last while, but I actually have another 8 to do.

I'm going away for 10 days as of this Thursday. Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit :ph34r:

When you're in the shower and you have a blocked nose so you breathe through your mouth and all the shampoo goes in your mouth.

Just don't breathe. Preferably for about 30 minutes.

Edited by Rugster

I'm absolutely freezing. I was in a rush this morning and couldn't find my jacket but I got a lift to school. When I left school I had to walk about 2 miles to the train station in the pissing rain. I then had to find my cousin's flat in Partick and was walking around in the pissing rain looking for the flat.

Had to go and knock on my neighbours door last night to ask him to stop playing his guitar loudly. The little git didn't even open the door, eventually spoke to him through his door. Fud.