Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

My favourite is everyone joining the "cause" to turn Facebook pink "in support of breast cancer". I don't know about you, but I'm not really a fan of cancer, breast or otherwise.

I agree.

One of my friends lost his father to breast cancer, and when he revealed this to a couple of his "friends" (read arseholes) they basically turned around and say "What he had moobs that big?"

The lack of knowledge in illnesses amongst people is staggering.

Soccer AM has reminded me:-

There is no place for cheerleaders in football. I'm looking at you Falkirk and Morton and I'm sure I saw some at Palmerston once too. Any other teams guilty of this abomination?

Either get tidy older milfs in to do it or scrap it altogether.

RE Daft FB posts... Has anyone else noticed how a lot of folk had roller skakes (sic) when they were younger? I hate these daft paragraphs at the best of times but even more so when it's evident that some moron with f**k all else to do has wasted about 5 hours of their life mis-spelling it.

Edited by Andy C

There is no place for cheerleaders in football. I'm looking at you Falkirk and Morton and I'm sure I saw some at Palmerston once too. Any other teams guilty of this abomination?

Peterhead certainly had them at one point, but I've no idea if they still have.

Albion Rovers have them as well. Even worse, the oldest one is about 12.

Peterhead certainly had them at one point, but I've no idea if they still have.

I like a lot of Americanisations but this one just doesn't fit. Even a bunch of scantily clad woman of an appropriate age would get a bit rubbish after the novelty wore off.

I like a lot of Americanisations but this one just doesn't fit. Even a bunch of scantily clad woman of an appropriate age would get a bit rubbish after the novelty wore off.

Peterhead had a wee totey toddler one as well. That's just wrong.

Peterhead had a wee totey toddler one as well. That's just wrong.

That's brutal.

I'd like to see boxing at half time. Fire two willing participants in a quickly assembled ring and let them duke it out. Winner gets free tickets to the next home game. Losers get a lie down on the treatment room table.

That's brutal.

I'd like to see boxing at half time. Fire two willing participants in a quickly assembled ring and let them duke it out. Winner gets free tickets to the next home game. Losers get a lie down on the treatment room table.

Depends who you suport. maybe the loser should get the tickets.

As for Peterhead cheerleaders. Do someone tie the pom poms on to their two remaining fingers before they start? There's an awful lot of fish filleting accidents up there.

It's either cheerleaders or have the ego-tripping chairman on the pitch with his mike shouting 'are you up fooor it today?!'

I think we dodge a bullet with the underage munters.

Do i work? Uh yeαh i do work... 24 hours α day. why??? Coz i'm α MUM... I αm α cook, α cleαner, α pαrent, α teαcher, α referee, α nαnny, α nurse, α hαndymαn, α mαid, α photogrαpher, α councilor, αnd α comforter... I don't get holidαys, sick pαy or αny dαys off.... I work through the dαy αnd night.... Am on cαll 24 hours!!! ...Now tell me your job is hαrder thαn mine.... Repost if your α proud MUM! ♥

One of the girls I went to school with has posted this on her wall on Facebook.

Jesus H Torbett.

It's almost certain whoever posted that is a shit parent.

Either get tidy older milfs in to do it or scrap it altogether.

Having seen it done properly, when i went to see the Claymores, by attractive legal age girls you really realise what a pile of pish these young girls are.

Why have we suddenly became obsessed with all things American at youth level in this country anyway? We now have proms, cheerleaders and ott dramatic kids :angry: seriously have you listened to them talk?