Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The fact that I am finishing first year at Uni in a less than 2 months, with over 3 months of holidays to follow and I still cant find a job, been looking for ages, but to no avail, plus the money would be nice since I am about to learn to drive, plus will need to pay insurance for the car.

If you have anything coming off the flight tomorrow morning it will be late as EMA runway is shut overnight for resurfacing.

It is mainly the consignments going south. Camden in London has to be the worst depot out, followed by Barking. I have escalated the problem to my Regional Manager as i have now lost customers because of last week.

The fact that I am finishing first year at Uni in a less than 2 months, with over 3 months of holidays to follow and I still cant find a job, been looking for ages, but to no avail, plus the money would be nice since I am about to learn to drive, plus will need to pay insurance for the car.

I'm exactly the same. Absolutely skint.

I'm kind of in the same boat. I do have a job for the summer holidays, but I'm probably going to be away for 2 weeks so that means only 4-5 weeks of work. Annoying really <_< Added to that, is the fact that I am attempting to learn to drive, which is a fortune.

£55 for the cattery whilst we are away on holiday <_<

I've just been quoted £15 per day per dog for my two but that was someone who would look after them at her home. Trying to find a recommendation for a good kennel.

The best thing you can do is visit a few kennels and see the condtions yourself.

I will when I actually need to use them, I emailed the trainer we used to see if she could recommend any but wouldn't but offered that price. It's for when I go to my folks as house isn't big enough for 4 adults, 2 kids and my two dogs plus their one too. I may just use the one they use up there but if I can find a decent one down here would save having to drive them north.

I will when I actually need to use them, I emailed the trainer we used to see if she could recommend any but wouldn't but offered that price. It's for when I go to my folks as house isn't big enough for 4 adults, 2 kids and my two dogs plus their one too. I may just use the one they use up there but if I can find a decent one down here would save having to drive them north.

Abandon them outside Cardonald dog home. Have your holibags, then go back and offer them a good home. Sorted. Unless of course they get put down, but there's loads to pick from anyway.

Abandon them outside Cardonald dog home. Have your holibags, then go back and offer them a good home. Sorted. Unless of course they get put down, but there's loads to pick from anyway.

Damn, why didn't I think of that! :lol:

On my travels last night i stopped in a pub where i used to work when i was a student for a pint. Anyway i was chatting to a guy who's in quite a lot (he's a carer) and on top of coming in on his days off, he used to bring one of his patients in. The patient wasn't quite all there, but he enjoyed his diet coke a wee chat for the football and then next door for a pub lunch or dinner. He was never any trouble, and seemed a generally content happy person. Anyway, the care home got a new boss, who put a stop to all pub visits and fizzy juice, and when the patient got agitated and upset about losing something he enjoyed a pschyatrist prescribed an increased dose of valium. The guy has since moved department, as they were told not to tell patients what they had been doing outside the home, or their plans etc etc.

I just found it all a bit shocking.