Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Found a Daily Telegraph sport supplement on the train. The expected Arsenal line up has a player called Fletcher in holding mid along side Diaby. Either Darren Fletcher has made a somewhat surprising out of window transfer to Arsenal or some idiot has mistaken him for Wiltshere.

Found a Daily Telegraph sport supplement on the train. The expected Arsenal line up has a player called Fletcher in holding mid along side Diaby. Either Darren Fletcher has made a somewhat surprising out of window transfer to Arsenal or some idiot has mistaken him for Wiltshere.

And some idiot has mistaken him for Wilshere.

letting a 4 goal lead slip at 5s to lose with about 10 minutes to go dry.gif

Surely it's impossible to let a 3 goal lead slip, let alone a 4 goal lead with around that amount of time left? :unsure::ph34r:

the team i was in had been winning pretty easily the whole game, then we went properly shit and i dont think we scored at all in that last 10 minutes (il admit to a few missed chances myself rolleyes.gif) although it doesn't sound like much of a loss it was pretty annoying to be involved in it

I think you might just have been whooshed there Clarko.

The Phoenix might just be referring to the recent Stirling Albion v Cowdenbeath result.

A day off which was meant to be spent sitting in my pants playing online poker and drinking beer has been cruelly shot to shit by my internet being broken by some idiot engineer who shouldn't be left in charge of a Scalectrix (sp) never mind a telephone exchange. Dick.

Shat out of going to the bookies yesterday due to my recent luck and what I was thinking of putting on came up. :( Awful feeling, worse than a one man team fucked coupon imo.

Although on a positive note, at least you didn't lose the stake that a one tean f**k up would cost

I was on the bus this morning and on the top tier there was a grand total of 5 people on. Then on comes this foreign middled age man, given the choice of around 20 or so double seats he chose to sit right in front of me. It is normally standard to leave a seat between you and the next person unless all second seats are taken. It is an unwritten rule. This guy was absolutely boggin and he ended up getting off at the same stop as me. Then his mate got on and proceeded to rattle the seat which in turn rattled my knees. So if you read this, you know who you are, then kindly leave a seat between me the next time.

Edited by buddie06smfc

I was on the bus this morning and on the top tier there was a grand total of 5 people on. Then on comes this foreign middled age man, given the choice of around 20 or so double seats he chose to sit right in front of me. It is normally standard to leave a seat between you and the next person unless all second seats are taken. It is an unwritten rule. This guy was absolutely boggin and he ended up getting off at the same stop as me. Then his mate got on and proceeded to rattle the seat which in turn rattled my knees. So if you read this, you know who you are, then kindly leave a seat between me the next time.

Why didn't you just move? :unsure:

How come every bugger knows all about Charlie Sheen?

I had never even heard of the guy or his shitty two and a 1/2 men before today. I have absoltley no interest in him and am annoyed that he is everyones hot topic of the week.

How come every bugger knows all about Charlie Sheen?

I had never even heard of the guy or his shitty two and a 1/2 men before today. I have absoltley no interest in him and am annoyed that he is everyones hot topic of the week.

fairly sure not topic of the week in Japan. But you make a good point.

Finding it extremely hard to get a ticket for the Kyiv end next week at Eastlands <_<

I doubt you'll have much bother getting one for the home end if needs must. They only tend to sell out when the big teams come to Eastlands. Gloryhunting fucks.