Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Its Rowan isn't it? I bet its Rowan, its sure to be Rowan. Is it Rowan?

no.:rolleyes::huh: she's my friends wife.

it is another of my 'facebook friends' whom I'm trying to get out of 'the friend zone' with and failing miserably.

edited: to avoid castration.

Edited by theentomologist

no.:rolleyes::huh: she's my friends wife. I barely think of her as a woman.

it is another of my 'facebook friends' whom I'm trying to get out of 'the friend zone' with and failing miserably.

In a non sadistic way, I enjoy reading about your woman woes :lol:

How can you stand up and speak in front of unruly children, but not feel confident talking to this woman?!

That's completely different.

Anyway, if they were 'unruly' then I wouldn't be speaking. cause you know, you shouldn't talk when someone else is talking. you can't use your mouth and ears at the same time, 10 second countdown re-enforced with praise and all that.

they also can't hand you your heart still beating from your chest and then proceed to eat it.

In a non sadistic way, I enjoy reading about your woman woes :lol:

its not so much a woe. I'll just chalk it up to experience and move on. its just I seem to be binary with woman. it either works quickly, or goes friend zoney and doesn't . there's no middle ground -in my experience, case in point its impossible to turn a friend into a 'friend'. cause I bale to avoid rejection.

anyhow as I say, you win some you lose some, you learn and move on.

its not so much a woe. I'll just chalk it up to experience and move on. its just I seem to be binary with woman. it either works quickly, or goes friend zoney and doesn't . there's no middle ground -in my experience, case in point its impossible to turn a friend into a 'friend'. cause I bale to avoid rejection.

You're like the slightly awkward but loveable character is a RomCom that I can't help rooting for.

Just go for it you big jessie!

You're like the slightly awkward but loveable character is a RomCom that I can't help rooting for.

Just go for it you big jessie!

:D

edit: having edited an earlier post. I now see the quoted post doesn't get edited?:unsure:

also ashton 'fucking' kutcher stole my life and gave it a happy ending. so its no wonder my pain reminds you of a film.

also this gem tv on itv woman AGAIN. someone shut her up! its not her accent, but she's very nasally and talks as if she's talking to primary 3 kids.

Edited by theentomologist

Guest The Phoenix

The fact you get moaned at for not putting the toilet seat down after a pish. How come the lazy bints don't have to put it up for is when they're done?

Just tell her you'll use the sink in future.

That should get her to back down and have the added bonus of enraging xbl.

That's completely different.

Anyway, if they were 'unruly' then I wouldn't be speaking. cause you know, you shouldn't talk when someone else is talking. you can't use your mouth and ears at the same time, 10 second countdown re-enforced with praise and all that.

they also can't hand you your heart still beating from your chest and then proceed to eat it.

How can she eat it once she's given it to you? Don't be so silly.

Just bloody ask her. The worst thing that happens is she says no and you feel awkward around her for a bit. On the other hand, you might just get your leg over.

How can she eat it once she's given it to you? Don't be so silly.

Just bloody ask her. The worst thing that happens is she says no and you feel awkward around her for a bit. On the other hand, you might just get your leg over.

true I didn't think that through.

also true. this stuff is SO much easier when they're not already your friend.

Just go for it, I spent the best part of 2 years in that situation, I went for it and 2 years later we're still together an have a son. Go for it :)

Guest The Phoenix

letting a 4 goal lead slip at 5s to lose with about 10 minutes to go dry.gif

Surely it's impossible to let a 3 goal lead slip, let alone a 4 goal lead with around that amount of time left? :unsure::ph34r:

Surely it's impossible to let a 3 goal lead slip, let alone a 4 goal lead with around that amount of time left? :unsure::ph34r:

the team i was in had been winning pretty easily the whole game, then we went properly shit and i dont think we scored at all in that last 10 minutes (il admit to a few missed chances myself rolleyes.gif) although it doesn't sound like much of a loss it was pretty annoying to be involved in it

I just realised how little I have to offer this forum. I have probably looked at 50 threads and couldnt think of anything constructive or helpful to say in any of them. Even the Ross County threads are all a bit abstract these days as I cant get to many games.

Even this post is pointless.

Thats my PTTGOYN.