Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Supposed to be going to Oban for a birthday party, but woke up to find my cold has turned into raging fucking bronchitis or something. Hurts to breathe, hurts to swallow, lost my voice, in pain. Fucking hell. :angry:

Not petty at all, I suppose, but a year ago today, a lovely young woman (ex-pupil) died in a car accident at the age of 19. :( Can't believe a year has passed already. I often wonder what she'd be doing/where she'd be now had she not died as she studied languages and had planned on going to live in Spain for a bit once she'd saved up some money. Sad. Be careful in your cars, younguns.

Not petty at all, I suppose, but a year ago today, a lovely young woman (ex-pupil) died in a car accident at the age of 19. :( Can't believe a year has passed already. I often wonder what she'd be doing/where she'd be now had she not died as she studied languages and had planned on going to live in Spain for a bit once she'd saved up some money. Sad. Be careful in your cars, younguns.

It's tragic when a young person's life is taken, I lost my best friend the week before she was 18 in a car accident, she had been accepted to the Navy and they were going to sponsor her through a Naval Engineering degree. Such a waste of a talented young woman. My wee one will most likely be called for her.

Supposed to be going to Oban for a birthday party, but woke up to find my cold has turned into raging fucking bronchitis or something. Hurts to breathe, hurts to swallow, lost my voice, in pain. Fucking hell. :angry:

Giggidy.

Actually feel bad about posting this after reading the two posts above. What a tragic age to die, with the whole world ahead of you. Can't imagine how I would cope in the same situation, so I can't really say much apart from keep the chin up ladies and be glad that you knew such wonderful young people, and were able to share great memories before they passed away.

Guest The Phoenix

I bet you wish you had a sink in your bedroom.

What's it on Fudge? Maybe the good people of P&B could help? ;)

Finance and Ecomomics type stuff. She was in a real panic but she only had 700 words left to do today which is a lot less than I thought. Thankfully her dad is an expert in what she's writing about and he's helping her out (bascially writing it for her I'd imagine :lol: )

I wonder if she's ever been lectured by Supras St. Miranda

Edited by Fudge

In the new P&B I have to chase the page number in the titles page. As I move the cursor towards it, it moves. I'm sure it not just for me.

I get this too , it really does seem petty but its a pain in the tits.

Last thursday I had a ridiculously stressful day which ended with me not being able to hand in a uni essay and getting an extension till tommorow. After working on it all day today I've just discovered that all the work I've done is gone, I've saved it on the wrong thing and I'm back to no words, no sources on me, nothing.

I actually feel sick. :angry:

I seem to have lost the ability to talk coherently to humans. Or more specifically women. But in actual fact 1 woman in particular.

How can you stand up and speak infront of unruly children, but not feel confident talking to this woman?!