Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Call me Miss Jackson ohhhhh are you for real?

:unsure:

Did Tool do a parody of Ms. Jackson or something? Or have you messed up the artist and the lyrics?

PTTGOYN: I've been unwell the past few days, but I felt well enough to leave the house today. Bad mistake. I don't feel good at all.

No my mum retired and had a huge retirement money, plus a few "isa bonds" i think there called. None of us has took loans out.

Wrong folks

Edit to add she was a nurse

Unfucking likely ;)

Im giving up, he was gonna until he realised my mum was gonan retire so when my mum retired they put all the money away. Money came to help me and its an investment for them of owning 2 houses.

Thats it no more. To much Irn Bru while sitting here.

Must have been one heck of a final salary to buy a house for £87,000 without a mortgage :rolleyes:

Im just lucky that way, big deal. I work and provide for my family just like my wise does, cant be said with alot of people in Scotland im affraid due to the lack of jobs. However after April the first Tesco will be providing more Jobs

Apart from the roof over their head, your daddy provides that.

Seriously, if you don't want to be called a retard stop acting like one.

Holes in the middle of bagels - why?! Unless you're having them plain, pain in the arse for spreading anything. Plain doughnuts have holes but filled ones don't so any filling doesn't spread out anywhere.

Had a McDonald's bagel this morning where the hole had been welded together and it was a far superior bagel experience.

I put on my computer to do some work and instead ended up reading through the last two days of this thread, brilliant! Proper reading through the fingers type stuff. Btw, am I allowed to criticise GMan yet, or is he still too cool? Interesting debate squad though, Ad Lib, Fudge, and G_Man, quite the dream team. For the record, I originally had some sympathy with Fudge's point of view in that things like OF neighbours are just something you have to put up with and tolerate, and if you're a single guy in a rented flat, its actually relatively simple to up sticks and move. I believe Fudge is renting part of a house like me, so we've both got it kind of easy in terms of commitment and responsibility. However, this really doesn't apply to everyone! As has been pointed out, people have circumstances, families, jobs, and can't just move to wherever they like, things aren't always that simple. And lectures about how anyone can do it and how you just have to live within your means really stick in the craw from someone like Gman, who is heavily funded by the bank of mum and dad!

Unfucking likely ;)

Must have been one heck of a final salary to buy a house for £87,000 without a mortgage :rolleyes:

Apart from the roof over their head, your daddy provides that.

Seriously, if you don't want to be called a retard stop acting like one.

Maybe G_Man thinks it's one of those Dundee loans, where you only have to pay back 6p in the pound. :huh:

Quick G_Man! Appoint some falt balding administrator, pronto!

I feel awful. I haven't been able to eat anything since around 5pm yesterday. Although that has counter-balanced the amount of crap i've eaten since thursday. That's what i get for drinking 4 days on the trot i suppose.

You're taking that defeat heavily. It was only 3-0 man.

I put on my computer to do some work and instead ended up reading through the last two days of this thread, brilliant! Proper reading through the fingers type stuff. Btw, am I allowed to criticise GMan yet, or is he still too cool? Interesting debate squad though, Ad Lib, Fudge, and G_Man, quite the dream team. For the record, I originally had some sympathy with Fudge's point of view in that things like OF neighbours are just something you have to put up with and tolerate, and if you're a single guy in a rented flat, its actually relatively simple to up sticks and move. I believe Fudge is renting part of a house like me, so we've both got it kind of easy in terms of commitment and responsibility. However, this really doesn't apply to everyone! As has been pointed out, people have circumstances, families, jobs, and can't just move to wherever they like, things aren't always that simple. And lectures about how anyone can do it and how you just have to live within your means really stick in the craw from someone like Gman, who is heavily funded by the bank of mum and dad!

Excuse me, why am I being lumped into the same basket as Fudge and G_Man? I've not especially taken sides in this rammy at all, if anything I've criticised G_Man.

Excuse me, why am I being lumped into the same basket as Fudge and G_Man? I've not especially taken sides in this rammy at all, if anything I've criticised G_Man.

Sorry, thats true! Evidently I was responding to the poster rather than the post. As evidenced by the fact that the poster didn't even post on this issue. :ph34r: