Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

What did you do?

Came home quite drunk, and swore at my mum for being drunk too and annoying me. Mum's partner took offence, and started an argument. I got quite angry, and said some things I regret and I shouldn't have said.

He's now threatening on leaving because I pissed him off so badly (which is a bit extreme, imo), so I need to wait for him to come in and apologise.

Don't feel THAT bad yet.

Why? God will come down and cleanse your soul. You obviously have bad deeds tarnishing your existence so only a CONFESSION will suffice! You know its true because to God your not just somebody in a crowd, your his best friend hypocrite.gif

Why? God will come down and cleanse your soul. You obviously have bad deeds tarnishing your existence so only a CONFESSION will suffice! You know its true because to God your not just somebody in a crowd, your his best friend hypocrite.gif

Or I could go and have a few pints and not waste my time talking to someone that probably doesn't even exist (Although this could still happen after a good few pints).

We are spending the night in Glasgow tomorrow night and can't make my mind up what to do,Either go and see We will rock you at the Kings or John Bishop at SECC.

WWRY is sold out - have you got tickets mate?