Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

You do know consensual sex is legal at 16, don't you? :unsure:

Or buy a lottery ticket, get a provisional driving licence.

I could do them at 16. 17 for a provisional, though I don't really want to drive yet.

PTTGOYN - Had this weekend planned out for ages, and it was going to be ace. It's been shite.

Edited by Smurph

One of my flatmates. He won't last in the world, he really is hopeless. Tonight - about an hour ago - he fell asleep with something in a frying pan and thankfully another one of my flatmates wandered through because it was on at the full heat and everything. He can't clean up after himself wither. He'll leave a pan with tuna pasta in it sitting out for a week before he bothers to clean it. He doesn't even like tuna pasta :lol: I've never met someone who takes several attempts to make toast without it burning.

One of my flatmates. He won't last in the world, he really is hopeless. Tonight - about an hour ago - he fell asleep with something in a frying pan and thankfully another one of my flatmates wandered through because it was on at the full heat and everything. He can't clean up after himself wither. He'll leave a pan with tuna pasta in it sitting out for a week before he bothers to clean it. He doesn't even like tuna pasta :lol: I've never met someone who takes several attempts to make toast without it burning.

You'd probably hate living with me. As much as I want to leave the country, by f**k I doubt I could live on my own

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.

Yep. It's most apparent with religion. To have faith is to have certainty. Eh? Who the f**k is stupid enough to beleive that contradiction in terms?

Been shredding years worth of old documents. Been at for days, not constantly obviously. The shredder only works for about 5 minutes then it overheats and stops, takes ages to cool down to use again. Going to be days more at this rate.