Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

People in Supermarkets, who go to get a paper, and move the top one then take the one underneath.

Wheres the need? The one on top was the one underneath a minute ago.

Cuntos.

I Agree with you wholeheartedly but am still one of those people. If i don't 'grab and go' then it can take me an age to pick anything. newspapers and magazines aren't too bad, a quick inspection of the edges and you're good to go. stick me in the fruit section of the supermarket though, and i'm in for a world of picky misery.

Sometimes i hate myself.

I Agree with you wholeheartedly but am still one of those people. If i don't 'grab and go' then it can take me an age to pick anything. newspapers and magazines aren't too bad, a quick inspection of the edges and you're good to go. stick me in the fruit section of the supermarket though, and i'm in for a world of picky misery.

Sometimes i hate myself.

I bet you even move the paper over on top of a rival paper, therefore getting hundreds of wee old biddys asking where the hell the Sunday Post is. ITS UNDER THIS PRISTINE CONDITION DAILY RECORD THAT SOME c***s MOVED OVER BECAUSE ITS AT THE TOP.

Brilliant working in a supermarket, so it is.

I bet you even move the paper over on top of a rival paper, therefore getting hundreds of wee old biddys asking where the hell the Sunday Post is. ITS UNDER THIS PRISTINE CONDITION DAILY RECORD THAT SOME c***s MOVED OVER BECAUSE ITS AT THE TOP.

no, I'm not one those people. in fact, it annoys me when people put things on the wrong shelf. if i pick something up in aisle 1 then change my mind when I'm at the other side of the store, I'll still troop back to return the item from whence it came. the thought of putting a melon in beside the coco pops disgusts me.

Guest The Phoenix

no, I'm not one those people. in fact, it annoys me when people put things on the wrong shelf. if i pick something up in aisle 1 then change my mind when I'm at the other side of the store, I'll still troop back to return the item from whence it came. the thought of putting a melon in beside the coco pops disgusts me.

Coco Pops disgust me.

Only you wouldn't have them both out at the same time, would you?

Edited by Ayrgirl

People that congratulate others on becoming uncles or aunts.

"Congratulations, your sister had unprotected sex 9 months ago! You had nothing to do with her and her boyfriend's decision to have a child, nor did you actually have to endure the pregnancy or give birth, but well done!"

The Strathclyde History department.

That's right, tell us after the lecture is finished where you have moved room to. Don't bother telling people before hand, just let us wander around trying to find out where we are supposed to be. Thankfully I now know where the lectures are now taking place.

The Strathclyde History department.

That's right, tell us after the lecture is finished where you have moved room to. Don't bother telling people before hand, just let us wander around trying to find out where we are supposed to be. Thankfully I now know where the lectures are now taking place.

That's probably the trouble when you are dealing with people that only look at information after the event.

That's probably the trouble when you are dealing with people that only look at information after the event.

:lol:

Another PTTGOYN for me. My kettle has just 'exploded'. There was a flash of light, a bang, and now it is sitting in the corner smoking (awaits The Phoenix to come and make a pun about a smoking kettle). Fucking typical <_<

:lol:

Another PTTGOYN for me. My kettle has just 'exploded'. There was a flash of light, a bang, and now it is sitting in the corner smoking (awaits The Phoenix to come and make a pun about a smoking kettle). Fucking typical <_<

Did someone shite in it?

Cracked an indicator lens on a van today at work so now have a drive along tomorrow and i will get a written warning as well :(

Fek and you are just back. Love the UPS ad on the telly ...so many smiley happy faces.

Cracked an indicator lens on a van today at work so now have a drive along tomorrow and i will get a written warning as well :(

Couldn't you just claim that someone must have dinged in when you were in a building delivering a parcel?