Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I have Larsen B by British Sea Power going through my head. I have a bad habit of not being able to get songs out of my head and this one has been doing the rounds since about ten this morning. I'm trying to get my thesis written up and all I can think about is that fucker's favourite foremost coastal antartic shelf.....

Edited by renton

When/If i have kids, i'm going to go out of my way to make sure they have no fruit or vegetables, just 'cos of this advert.

What a fucking shit advert. The NHS can f**k right off if it thinks it's going to tell people what they should and shouldn't eat. Fucking guilt tripping c***s.

If ever I win an international film award, I will dedicate it to my Boost, Snickers, Double Decker, Toblerone and Macaroon bar.

We now have 3 "severe flood warnings" in place - The River Earn from Comrie to Crieff; The River Earn downstream from Crieff through to Bridge of Earn, and the River Almond from Almondbank to the River Tay - A "severe flood warning" is whenever severe flooding is likely to cause significant risk to life, destruction of properties or local communities (via SEPA).

Seems to be really bad with flooding back home. My grandparents live right next to the River Earn in Comrie and if it's really bad their house is on the flood line. Fingers crossed the rain eases off.

We now have 3 "severe flood warnings" in place - The River Earn from Comrie to Crieff; The River Earn downstream from Crieff through to Bridge of Earn, and the River Almond from Almondbank to the River Tay - A "severe flood warning" is whenever severe flooding is likely to cause significant risk to life, destruction of properties or local communities (via SEPA).

Seems to be really bad with flooding back home. My grandparents live right next to the River Earn in Comrie and if it's really bad their house is on the flood line. Fingers crossed the rain eases off.

And after they moved back from Brisbane for a peaceful life too!

Yes I know they really have nothing to worry about compared to over there rolleyes.gif but I'm sure anyone's house being flooded isn't a nice experience.

Well, that's me told. I shall never post another light hearted comment in your presence again. :(