Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Not really petty, but we think our dog is almost at the end of his life.

He's eleven years old, but has had health problems all his life - epilepsy since birth, and then kidney problems for the past three years. The medication for both has led to him carrying extra weight, and he has trouble getting up from a lying down position due to his back legs, which have been weakend by the extra weight he has.

He still seems happy, and he wags his tail all the time when he's awake, but he's sleeping more and more now.

Just a matter of time I guess, I took him out a wee walk last night and tonight which he seemed to enjoy, but he's not got the energy he used to.

I'll be devastated when he passes sad.gif

It's the kindest act of love you will show him. I've been there loads of times now so I know what you are going through so thoughts are very much with you.

Give him a wee cuddle for me...

I don't like the new Facebook layout. Partly because I don't know what I'm doing and have deleted all the pictures from along the top of the page.

Still, at least everyone has started to change their profile pictures back from cartoons. Murder trying to stalk burds.

It has taken me roughly 5 and a half hours to travel the 8 miles from Glasgow city centre to my house. I left the office at Noon, losing a days pay to the snow, and then found that every conceivable mode of transport was simply cancelled with no alternative arranged or even considered. I am as close to "going postal" as I may ever get.

When I was a lad and old Shep was a pup

O'er hills and meadows we'd strayed

Just a boy and his dog we were both full of fun

We grew up together that way

I remember the time at the old swimming hole

When I would have drowned beyond doubt

Shep was right there to the rescue he came

He jumped in and helped pull me out

So the years sped along and at last he grew old

His eye sight was fast growing dim

Then one day the doctor looked at me and said

I can't do no more for him Jim

With a hand that was trembling I picked up my gun

I aimed it at Shep's faithful head

I just couldn't do it I wanted to run

And I wished they'd shoot me instead

I went to his side and I sat on the ground

He laid his head on my knees

I stroke the best pal that a man ever found

I cried so I scaresly could see

Old Shepy he knew he was going to go

for he reached out and nipped at my hand

He looked up at me just as much as to say

We're parting but you'll understand

Now old Shep is gone where the good doggies go

And no more with old Shep will I roam

But if dogs have a heaven there's one thing I know

Old Shep has a wonderful home

I'm struggling to see how the colour of her skin is supposed to be relevant to this story.

Easy you I was just painting the picture.

I'm surprised you aren't asking why her weight was relevant to the story. You clearly hate fat people, fatty hater. mad.gif

Still, at least everyone has started to change their profile pictures back from cartoons. Murder trying to stalk burds.

That's the worst idea going. Raise awareness for a child abuse charity, but everybody regardless of their age has cartoons for profile pics, presumably making it easier than ever to rape kids you've met on the internet.

Edited by Guest

Easy you I was just painting the picture.

I'm surprised you aren't asking why her weight was relevant to the story. You clearly hate fat people, fatty hater. mad.gif

Given part of the story involved her buying 4 sausage rolls from Greg's, I think her weight is a perfectly legitimate point to bring up. ;)

My Freeview fucking up the only channel I actually want to watch. <_< Every other channel is fine.

First Blood is on ITV4 just now, and The Fog is on straight after it.

Edited by Gall09

My mates girlfriend has just had a miscarriage, the birth was due on the 24th of december and she still has to give birth :(

Heartbreaking

That has to be one of the most horrendous things to go through. Although technically not a miscarriage as at 37 weeks it will be classed as a stillbirth.