Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest The Phoenix

Most of my drivers are stuck, and customers continue to ask..why cant you get this to so and so. What fuds.

Trams... the way forward, you know it makes sense.

Fun isnt it!!

Conversation along lines of:

"Where's my delivery?"

"We weren't able to reach you but have left it at x location"

"That's not good enough I need them here, I'm snowed in"

"Yes, and that's why our driver couldn't get to you but left them at closest point so that if you are able to get out...."

"But, why didn't you get it here"

"you're snowed in"

"Yes but......."

Guest The Phoenix

Conversation along lines of:

"Where's my delivery?"

"We weren't able to reach you but have left it at x location"

"That's not good enough I need them here, I'm snowed in"

"Yes, and that's why our driver couldn't get to you but left them at closest point so that if you are able to get out...."

"But, why didn't you get it here"

"you're snowed in"

"Yes but......."

You forgot about...

"You do know who I am, don't you?"

"No"

"I'm Stuart Dickson"

"Oh, very sorry, Mr Dickson, your delivery will be at your front door in 10 minutes, along with a cheque for £200 by way of an apology".

That was out of fucking line this morning.

The roads were terrible this morning on the A1, but anyone could have seen that. You even felt yourself sliding about at times if you made any type of maneuver that wasn't driving in a straight line. But hey I know what, if I'm a c**t in a 4x4, I drive get into the overtaking a pose as a danger to both myself and every other single driver that I overtake on this road just so i can get into work 5 minutes quicker!!! I honestly hope that everyone of c***s write your fucking death machines off, and preferably yourselves with them.

That was out of fucking line this morning.

The roads were terrible this morning on the A1, but anyone could have seen that. You even felt yourself sliding about at times if you made any type of maneuver that wasn't driving in a straight line. But hey I know what, if I'm a c**t in a 4x4, I drive get into the overtaking a pose as a danger to both myself and every other single driver that I overtake on this road just so i can get into work 5 minutes quicker!!! I honestly hope that everyone of c***s write your fucking death machines off, and preferably yourselves with them.

Hope you've voted on the "Are All 4x4 Drivers c***s" thread!

Went to Tesco this morning with the missus.

When we got to the checkout,we were told they had no normal carrier bags left but only small ones or others,for which we would be charged £0.59 each!

The small bags were big enough to hold a loaf and basically useless.

However,what pissed me off,was the fact that we spent £140 and these greedy fuckers couldn't give out a couple of £0.59 bags free.

Whilst I'm on the subjest,what is it with TK Maxx?

They charge you for using a carrier bag in an attempt to be seen to be eco-friendly,yet for one item purchased,my paper receipt was about a foot long!

Save the planet by charging for carrier bags,yet destroy half a fucking forest for one receipt!

Edited by Unleash The Nade

Need a push to get in and out of the drive now. The ruts in the road caused by the tyre tracks make it impossible to turn into the drive. Tried reversing as well. Hopeless!

Baltic today! :(

You have to laugh at the BBC news though, going on about 2 inches in London and South East grinding them to a halt. Try over a foot - 18 inches here! Twats! <_<

You have to laugh at the BBC news though, going on about 2 inches in London and South East grinding them to a halt. Try over a foot - 18 inches here! Twats! dry.gif

London and the south-east has far more concentrated urban development, commuter traffic and the rest that lead to disruption.

If you only have two inches in your other hand then you will have to think of other ways of pleasing women.....

I think the only way those two wee gonks could please a woman is by doing their homework for them.