Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

New camera - great

Downloaded holiday photo's - great

Copied to memory stick to upload onto girlfriend's PC - great

Try to post a sample - "file too big"

Try to downsize RAR/ZIP it to email - still too big

Modern technology - every little thing designed to "make your life easy and hassle free", load of shit.

PS StewartyMac - I have read the instruction booklet - it still doesnae work! dry.gif

LUDDITES UNITE AND RECLAIM THE SIMPLE LIFE!!!

I'm the Arjen Robben of Scotland. I'm injury prone (that's as far as the comparisons go). Yet again after 5s, I have got an injury. This time it's a nasty massive bruise down one side of my right calf which has seemingly hardened :o It's a lovely shade of purple. I can't fucking walk either.

Bloody Post Office.

It's time for my annual savings shift, to get the best rate of interest and I settled on a Post Office online account. I opened it last week and the last bit of information (the security number) arrived today. I tried it once and it didn't work. I tried it again in case I made a mistake and it didn't work.

So I phoned the number and was told the number had been locked because I'd tried it three times. No, I tried it twice. I was then bounced to two other people, who just kept repeating the same thing over and over again, without listening to a word I was saying about effectively losing a month of the special interest rate, because I'll be damned if I'm moving any money in while I can't access it.

A mate of mine has just texted me to ask "I wonder if Pakistan are having a flood appeal for the people of Cornwall, it's shocking!".

I'm due to be playing pool with this guy tomorrow and I'm actually so enraged by it I'm thinking of sacking it!

How can someone compare Pakistan's floods (affected total 20m people, 1,700 fatalities, damage costs estimated at $43bn) to Cornwall's (100 people evacuated, no injuries whatsoever, mild inconvienience to Hoorah Henrys struggling to get their game of golf in) is beyond me.

I despise this country sometimes.

Edited by Gaz

A mate of mine has just texted me to ask "I wonder if Pakistan are having a flood appeal for the people of Cornwall, it's shocking!".

I'm due to be playing pool with this guy tomorrow and I'm actually so enraged by it I'm thinking of sacking it!

How can someone compare Pakistan's floods (affected total 20m people, 1,700 fatalities, damage costs estimated at $43bn) to Cornwall's (100 people evacuated, no injuries whatsoever, mild inconvienience to Hoorah Henrys struggling to get their game of golf in) is beyond me.

I think you're grossly underestimating the effect these floods will have had on the region and people affected tbh. Still, sounds like one of those chain texts that morons send.

Spot on. How have you got a scar though, did he scratch you?

I don't know what it is. He seemed to have punched me on the top of the cheek as there is a rough red lump but it's been 2days and the eye hasn't really bruised so that is a plus point. :)

Overreacting much?

New camera - great

Downloaded holiday photo's - great

Copied to memory stick to upload onto girlfriend's PC - great

Try to post a sample - "file too big"

Try to downsize RAR/ZIP it to email - still too big

Modern technology - every little thing designed to "make your life easy and hassle free", load of shit.

PS StewartyMac - I have read the instruction booklet - it still doesnae work! dry.gif

LUDDITES UNITE AND RECLAIM THE SIMPLE LIFE!!!

Open up MS Paint. Hit file, open the pic and click image at the top. Click on resize, reduce it accordingly and save it as a copy eg kiltcopy.jpg

That'll reduce the size and make it more likely to be allowed as an attachment.