Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

At least you got on the right train this time :rolleyes:

I was in the same pub last night as the one 2 years ago where I got a black eye. laugh.gif

I can't even remember even posting about this already on this thread. Dearie me, 40 years old and still acting like a wean.

Petty fucking things that get on yer fucking nerves, eh?

What about falling asleep on the fucking train, waking up in Perth, and having to get a fucking taxi home, costing fifty fucking notes?

Aye, fucking me.

My record is getting on at Queen Street, falling asleep, going to Drumgelloch, back the way, through Queen Street and on to Yoker. Woke up in time for the last train back again.

Fell asleep loads of times in the station and had to catch various later trains, buses and taxis. Occasionally dossed in carriages, benches, doorways and lifeboats.

Friday night in watching Graham Norton and cutting my nails. I swear since I've turned 17 (this time last month) I've become into a boring w**k. Got an absolute b*****d of a sore throat as well which is annoying the life out of me.

Yeah and 17 has to be the worst age ever, especially when you have braces and no fake ID. Hate hearing about friends over 18 going out all the time, roll on 11 months time. :(

Friday night in watching Graham Norton and cutting my nails. I swear since I've turned 17 (this time last month) I've become into a boring w**k. Got an absolute b*****d of a sore throat as well which is annoying the life out of me.

Yeah and 17 has to be the worst age ever, especially when you have braces and no fake ID. Hate hearing about friends over 18 going out all the time, roll on 11 months time. sad.gif

How good does Maggie Gyllenhall look though.

Was late getting my daughter to her swimming lesson.

There's a bloody judo tournament on at the leisure centre and the b*****ds have all used the short stay fucking car park instead of the long stay. 5 minutes late because of the pyjama wearing gits. :(

No point arguing either. As I'm not gonna win a fight with them!!!

Was late getting my daughter to her swimming lesson.

There's a bloody judo tournament on at the leisure centre and the b*****ds have all used the short stay fucking car park instead of the long stay. 5 minutes late because of the pyjama wearing gits. :(

No point arguing either. As I'm not gonna win a fight with them!!!

Don't be such a shitebag. Judo is just cuddling and pulling each others collars. Pap a few slabs through their windows if you're scared. You know it makes sense.

Car insurance has gone well up this year. I dont understand how it can go up with a perfect year of driving? blink.gif

I got a quote for the house insurance three weeks ago quoting around £140. Two weeks later the same company sent me another letter quoting £400 hundred odd. I got straight on the phone and told them where to stick it. The guy then said i was such a valued customer they could do it for £130. Sold.

Was meant to be going out tonight but one of my pas has a bug and I'm not sure if anyones going out tonight.

So instead of being at the pub before the Motherwell game today, I am sitting doing Uni work :(

Can you not go to the pub and have a drink yourself before the game?:o

Motorists that don't indicate.

If you're away to turn left THEN INDICATE THAT YOU'RE AWAY TO TURN LEFT and don't look at me like I'm some kind of thrice-mutated genetic accident when I cross the road in front of you.

Motorists that don't indicate.

If you're away to turn left THEN INDICATE THAT YOU'RE AWAY TO TURN LEFT and don't look at me like I'm some kind of thrice-mutated genetic accident when I cross the road in front of you.

That happened to me a few weeks ago. I could see the daft idiot glowering at me as he had to slow down. I stopped in the middle of the road so he had to stop, walked up to the car window and told him why I'd started crossing the road, explaining that if he used his fucking indicators there was less chance he'd end up killing someone.

He was proper shiting himself.

My latest petty thing: in Sports Direct yesterday buying a cheap pair of gutties, I was standing in the queue with the cash in my hand and there was a woman who was also standing in the queue to the side of me (not sure why TBH). When the teller became free, we both went to walk to the teller, she sped up to beat me :huh: so I let the woman go first. Turns out she knew the teller and stood for a few minutes chatting whilst paying by card, all the while I'm standing behind her. After she'd left, my transaction took precisely twenty-three seconds (I counted).

This kind of ties in with the guy in the print lab above. The bint could see I was paying cash, she was obviously gagging on a blether - why didn't she just let me go first?

Fucking arsehole, I'm getting annoyed just thinking about it again :angry:

That happened to me a few weeks ago. I could see the daft idiot glowering at me as he had to slow down. I stopped in the middle of the road so he had to stop, walked up to the car window and told him why I'd started crossing the road, explaining that if he used his fucking indicators there was less chance he'd end up killing someone.

He was proper shiting himself.

My latest petty thing: in Sports Direct yesterday buying a cheap pair of gutties, I was standing in the queue with the cash in my hand and there was a woman who was also standing in the queue to the side of me (not sure why TBH). When the teller became free, we both went to walk to the teller, she sped up to beat me :huh: so I let the woman go first. Turns out she knew the teller and stood for a few minutes chatting whilst paying by card, all the while I'm standing behind her. After she'd left, my transaction took precisely twenty-three seconds (I counted).

This kind of ties in with the guy in the print lab above. The bint could see I was paying cash, she was obviously gagging on a blether - why didn't she just let me go first?

Fucking arsehole, I'm getting annoyed just thinking about it again :angry:

An almost identical thing happened to me at the petrol station today. She wanted petrol and cigarettes and wanted a chat with her pal at the till and paid by card, even though I was only wanting cigarettes and was paying with cash. What annoyed me was like you, she should have been behind me but went in front of me. I probably should have said something, but living in Tollcross, you have to watch what you say to anyone otherwise you might end up getting stabbed.

Also, some arseholes woke me up fighting outside our flat last night about 4am, which wasn't the most ideal thing.

Oh, and Clyde are shit. Can I go on? I've loads of things that piss me off. :(