Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Just found out my auntie has lung cancer :(. Has roughly 6-12 months of life left she has been told.

Both my grandad and father in law have died this year, not been a good year at all :(

Found out my Uncle has Skin and Bone cancer and they can't operate.

sad.gif

My Dad lost his wallet today. There was some cash in it as well as credit/bank cards etc but the thing he is most angry about is losing the photo of my daughter taken just after she was born. Obviously he is upset but said he is not worried about the cash, just the personal stuff he kept in it.

That happened to me as well except it was my dads mass card thingy from his funeral that I lost. Well, it was a picture of him and a wee prayer.

Still gutted I lost that sad.gif

Had to move somewhere else in the library because a big group of loud-mouth bitches were shouting away directly behind me. I don't know why but I don't like people standing behind me when I'm on the computer (lots of my teenage years spent wanking I guess) and when they're a bunch of mouthy twats it's even worse.

Edited by Guest

He'd have been better off using tictacs.

How very dare you! Oor Craig was using the very latest in sophisticated fitba' tactics, called the 'NCB bus full of scabs' formation - (nae strikers).

Soon all the top coaches will be doing it.

lucky to get nil.... I'm going back to supporting the all-whites. A team not unsimilar to Scotland, no real world class players but hard to beat and are organised to properly hit on the counter-attack with one up front.

mad.gif