Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Get it back on here mods so everyone knows what sort of scum he is.

:lol: That is entirely why I deleted it. You don't know me and 99% of people who do know me will say I'm am the total opposite.

As I said, it was my fault I never explained the whole story and the way I worded it or told it.

A) The girl we did the "prank" on was a flatmates mate.

B) The second story has nothing to do with me.

Move on. :)

Edited by staggy4life

:lol: That is entirely why I deleted it. You don't know me and 99% of people who do know me will say I'm am the total opposite.

As I said, it was my fault I never explained the whole story and the way I worded it or told it.

A) Must remember that one, next time I feel like terrorising a lassie Ill just make sure its a friend of a friend so its ok...

B) You seemed to think it was a right good laugh and merited mentioning on your thread, how has it got nothing to do with you? Why even mention it?

Guest The Phoenix

PTTGOYN:

missing something on P&B like the above and not knowing what people are on about sad.gif

Ross County Fan.

I guessing a sheep and a wheelie bin were the central characters.

A) Must remember that one, next time I feel like terrorising a lassie Ill just make sure its a friend of a friend so its ok...

B) You seemed to think it was a right good laugh and merited mentioning on your thread, how has it got nothing to do with you? Why even mention it?

Well what have I got to do with viewing a flatmates incident? I was just bored this morning to be honest and felt like starting a new topic. Maybe the title of "Ever had a creepy flatmate?" would have been better. :lol:

As I said before you all have your own opinions but I felt like I was unfairly targeted but I understand why and yes I regret posting it...

PTTGOYN:

missing something on P&B like the above and not knowing what people are on about sad.gif

What you missed, Mik, is a man and one of his pals threatening a girl with rape and murder then posting a thread about it called something like "Funny things you've done in a night club"

Guest The Phoenix

What you missed, Mik, is a man and one of his pals threatening a girl with rape and murder then posting a thread about it called something like "Funny things you've done in a night club"

I'm missing the funny side of that.

A girl once threatened to knee me in the balls if I didn't fuck off and stop annoying her at a night club.

Have to say it took me a while to see the funny side to that as well.

I'm missing the funny side of that.

A girl once threatened to knee me in the balls if I didn't fuck off and stop annoying her at a night club.

Have to say it took me a while to see the funny side to that as well.

A joke backfired it appears. The thread may come back I hear so make of it what you will if it does.

You seem to be the only one not letting this go? Are you the girl? You don't seem to grasp that we kind of knew the girl to the fact that she was my flatmate Jade's good friend. Do you really think I randomly go around raping and killing people? :lol:

This is my last post on this as it is getting stupid and out of hand for no reason. No doubt you will keep responding as you are getting some sort of thrill. :)

:lol:That is entirely why I deleted it. You don't know me and 99% of people who do know me will say I'm am the total opposite.

You didn't delete it you closed it,I made it invisble and can bring it back at anytime(Cash in a plain brown envelope is accepyable) 8)

Do you really think I randomly go around raping and killing people? :lol:

That's not the point. You said she was a fresher who was by herself and you didn't know her. It might well be the first time she's lived away from home and her first night out in a strange place and you terrified her. It sounds absolutely vile and you thought it was funny. Whether the second story was you or not doesn't matter as you seemed to find someone almost raping a girl to be funny.