Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I think the stance you're taking in distancing yourself from any such incidents before any potential inquiries commence is the correct one.wink.gif

If I'd known it was happening I would have asked to meet somewhere else, it's just that Linlithgow is the handy "half-way" point between our towns of residence.

Oh well, I doubt I'd have the luck to have the same thing happen again any time soon. :lol:

Fucking SAAS! Phone them Friday before last saying my bursary would be in 7-10 days (Friday just gone to this morning) and there's f**k all in my account.

Now I'll have to wait hours on hold to the c***s to find out what's happening.

Fucking SAAS! Phone them Friday before last saying my bursary would be in 7-10 days (Friday just gone to this morning) and there's f**k all in my account.

Now I'll have to wait hours on hold to the c***s to find out what's happening.

I get a small bursary and a loan, both of which were due to go in today. The bursary went in on Thursday, the loan hasn't went in yet, and I need to go through to Uni later on to get my books, and I don't have enough money for them.

I get a small bursary and a loan, both of which were due to go in today. The bursary went in on Thursday, the loan hasn't went in yet, and I need to go through to Uni later on to get my books, and I don't have enough money for them.

That's the annoying thing, people in my class have had unexpectent payments through the week and I'm sitting here with hee haw. Was the bursary a double? The first one if a double so people can do exactly that (buy books)

That's the annoying thing, people in my class have had unexpectent payments through the week and I'm sitting here with hee haw. Was the bursary a double? The first one if a double so people can do exactly that (buy books)

Yeah it was a double but my bursary is so small that it doesn't even cover the cost of books! This is the first year I've had a bursary.

This college lecturers an absolute dobber. He's reading out notes that we can all access on the college intranet and read ourselves. Fucking point!?

Loads of modules are exactly like this.