Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

One of my friends has decided to ditch me and another of our mates in favour of a new group and will now go off and organise games of football. It isn't even pissing me off that much because I know that in six months time he'll be back after putting in a rash tackle on someone, then getting halfed down, then taking a huff. My old boss once told me that you shouldn't both trying hard to get equal with people, as they f**k things up themselves. Seems pretty true right now...

There is nothing like a woman scorned!

There's an awful lot of folk at Dubai wearing sheets on their way to some pilgramage somewhere.....

It's the last week of Ramadan. They're probably on their way to some sort of Haj or something. wink.gif

I hate jet lag btw, it's an absolute killer sad.gif

At least you'll have had that shower by now though.....won't you?!unsure.gif

sent you a text from Ms Kiwi's moby at 7.00am to make sure you got out yer bed. You never answered it ya nugget!

There's an awful lot of folk at Dubai wearing sheets on their way to some pilgramage somewhere.....

My Kiwi number isn't switched on :P

I appear to have lost my work mobile. I have no fucking idea how, given that the bloody thing is a brick, but this is annoying as I'm on-call tonight. Therefore I'll either have to give switchboard my own mobile number (which I'm reluctant to do as last time I did they prank-called me at 3am) or hope that my stupidly inadequate bleep will actually wake me up.

Rubbish.

I appear to have lost my work mobile. I have no fucking idea how, given that the bloody thing is a brick, but this is annoying as I'm on-call tonight. Therefore I'll either have to give switchboard my own mobile number (which I'm reluctant to do as last time I did they prank-called me at 3am) or hope that my stupidly inadequate bleep will actually wake me up.

Rubbish.

ohmy.gif The utter BARSTARDS!!! .....laugh.giflaugh.gifph34r.gif

I tried on a zip up top, it fitted and looked good, I took it up to the counter to buy it having completely forgotten to check the price. £95. Sair yin sad.gif

Feck me! What was it made of, mohair, cashmere, Tibetan white tiger fur hand woven by Buddhist monks? blink.gif

I was less than impressed.

It makes a change from the usual moans I get about the NHS; useless receptionists double booking appointments or booking a 20 minute clinical treament into a 10 minute dressings appointment; someone nicking the last set of sterilised instruments for their domiciliary visits leaving the clinic short of kit, etc, etc.*

I think you should elaborate as to the nature of the prank call. It may seem hilarious in hindsight! wink.gif

* (My daily instalments of Tales of a Podiatrist, btw! smile.gif )

Edited by An Sionnach