Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Anyone hate when people answer their own bloody questions? I do, it's pretty annoying. I mean what is the point in asking.

unless they do so by undertaking a soul-searching adventure which can later be turned into a feature length film.

Oh, man up. I've slept around 6 hours in the past 72 and managed one meal without hurling. You'll cope.

I have a different condition but, you're right, it's time to man up and deal with it. It's me versus bacteria and i'm going to come out on top. Right now my imune system is out (well inside) killing those microscopic buggers and they stand NO CHANCE! 8)

I have a different condition but, you're right, it's time to man up and deal with it. It's me versus bacteria and i'm going to come out on top. Right now my imune system is out (well inside) killing those microscopic buggers and they stand NO CHANCE! 8)

That's the spirit. Bacteria hate alcohol, by the way. Get pissed.

That's the spirit. Bacteria hate alcohol, by the way. Get pissed.

I have two cans of Holsten Pils in the fridge, I can't say i'm not tempted!

Edit: f**k that, I'm going to crack open the whisky!

Edited by Enigma

People who spell the word 'Weird', 'Wierd'. Who told people these things? It's insane how many people spell it like that. I know they are going with the 'i before e' rule but come on!

Almost 8pm and it's still 35 C outside. They said on TV there'd be thunderstorms today. After the storms it always gets a bit colder, so I've been waiting for it to storm before I go out for a walk to the "store". I don't think there's going to be a storm, so I'm getting ready to go for a walk. I bet as soon as I do the heavens open. Then I'll get struck by lightning. f**k sake, I wish we were a two-car household so I didn't have to walk :P

When you say "Morning" to someone in the office when you come in and they don't say it back. c**t.

I feel like a tit now....

Also office related....Holding a door open for someone and they just walk through without saying thanks. Basic manners ffs.

I failed to pick up a £10 note I had on top of the drawer this morning. This means no fags or dinner & i'm hungry already. Luckily I have an emergency snout in the drawer at work so I can at least go out once at dinner.

None of your office (i assume office) buddies not have a spare tenner or fiver you can give them back tomorrow?