Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Yet another pundit goes to the shitlist. dry.gif

Watching Villa, and Ashley Young got absolutely halved in the area, completely clattered, and Ray Houghton said:

"He's gone to ground too easily there. That's one thing that Ashley Young does too often."

If Ray Houghton thought that was a dive then he's on some kind of hallucinogenic drug.

This

At the time I thought he was watching a different game on a monitor in the commentary booth until he said Ashley Young.

The great British waste menu. It's amazing what the chef's made with the food they found,be it the supermarket bins to the farm who have to throw away or give the food to farm animals because the food doesn't look right. We are a nation of fussy buggers. :ph34r:TGBWM Clicky.

I broke my wrist in PE, I was given a plastic cup of water and a paper towel soaked in semi-cold water. First aid at it's fucking finest. :lol:<_<

:lol: I got the paper towel soaked in water all the time as well, teachers seemed to think it solved all ailments.

European super cup and a cracking game in prospect on ESPN from the Bundisliga are both on the TV just now.

Can I relax on the couch to watch them, can I F... sad.gif.

Hotel for Dogs on one of the Sky Movie channels won the vote. This parenting lark is murder wink.gif

European super cup and a cracking game in prospect on ESPN from the Bundisliga are both on the TV just now.

Can I relax on the couch to watch them, can I F... sad.gif.

Hotel for Dogs on one of the Sky Movie channels won the vote. This parenting lark is murder wink.gif

You need to splash out for multi room? Or at least spend a tenner on a freeview box for the spare telly?

I watched through Iplayer. Also have cable box in my room, but I almost certainly would have fallen asleep if I had went in there to watch it.

Also, with a freeview box, where I stay the reception is terrible for ITV4 (FILM4 as well)

I'm a wee bit worried for my job.

An Asian outsource worker transferred a customer to me tonight and the wee Asian guy was really sound, wishing me a nice shift, nice week, nice year, nice life, nice reincarnation etc.

He eventually passed the customer over and she even spoke about how nice he was and I agreed with the line, "Aye, I think I'll try and adopt him!"

She took an audible intake of breath and I instantly thought about how what I said may have been perceived and then she burst out laughing for a while.

Could that be misconstrued as 'dodgy' if that call is randomly listened to?

An Asian outsource worker transferred a customer to me tonight and the wee Asian guy was really sound, wishing me a nice shift, nice week, nice year, nice life, nice reincarnation etc.

He eventually passed the customer over and she even spoke about how nice he was and I agreed with the line, "Aye, I think I'll try and adopt him!"

She took an audible intake of breath and I instantly thought about how what I said may have been perceived and then she burst out laughing for a while.

I wouldn't worry too much about it if I'm honest Andy. I've said much worse that has been randomly picked up and only given a warning.

Nah, you'll be fine. There's absolutely no way you were trying to offend anyone, and it doesn't even particularly read as offensive. It's not really racist, just a little patronising... At the very worst, you'll be asked to think before you speak, I would've thought.

It's not like you've had a really bad colleague on the line and then said to the customer "Ah well, at least we won't have to swim home!"

He didn't have a funky name, did he? I was speaking to a fella from Mumbai last week called Caesar.

Nah, you'll be fine. There's absolutely no way you were trying to offend anyone, and it doesn't even particularly read as offensive. It's not really racist, just a little patronising... At the very worst, you'll be asked to think before you speak, I would've thought.

It's not like you've had a really bad colleague on the line and then said to the customer "Ah well, at least we won't have to swim home!"

He didn't have a funky name, did he? I was speaking to a fella from Mumbai last week called Caesar.

He was actually called John.

Wee John, the Asian guid c**t!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's just funny. If I were at Sky I'd give you a pay rise.