Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

1. The ariel that I paid £15 for so I could get a good signal on all channels on my freeview box is, well, doing the exact opposite. The Spurs game will be fucking finished by the time I get a signal. Absolute pile of shit so it is.

2. There's a woman and her wee kid that live directly above me, and the kid must be practising for the playgroup olympics as he is constantly running about like a herd of elephants. I'm stuck whether to batter the ceiling (their floor) with a brush, or go up there and kick the wummin right in the pie.

Use TVCatchup

Edited by keithgy

I remember when I was in Primary School and I was stung by a wasp. It was on my hand and it swelled up really bad. Instead of phoning my mum or sending me home the school gave me a piece of frozen meat (:lol:) from the kitchen to take the swelling away! My mum couldn't believe it.

I dislocated my kneecap in PE and was offered a plaster.

Still can't fathom that one.

edit:

Totally unrelated, but I hate how people add 'gate' to something to emphasise controversy. For example, 'Bloodgate', or 'Grannygate'.

Very annoying.

Edited by Eintracht Bibby

Yet another pundit goes to the shitlist. <_<

Watching Villa, and Ashley Young got absolutely halved in the area, completely clattered, and Ray Houghton said:

"He's gone to ground too easily there. That's one thing that Ashley Young does too often."

If Ray Houghton thought that was a dive then he's on some kind of hallucinogenic drug.

You dirty b*****d! :lol:

Decorating? ph34r.gif

Anyway, there is a program on C4+1 the now about Hurricane Katrina. Its eyewitness video accounts of what happened. The bit I just saw was a women filming her living/dining room from up the stairs as it was flooded and her dog was struggling in the water trying to climb up on a table. She says into the camera "Oh god, I think the dog is drowning" after watching it struggle. Why did she or her husband (could hear him in the background) not try to help the dog instead of filming? unsure.gif

Stupid cow

I dislocated my kneecap in PE and was offered a plaster.

Still can't fathom that one.

edit:

Totally unrelated, but I hate how people add 'gate' to something to emphasise controversy. For example, 'Bloodgate', or 'Grannygate'.

Very annoying.

I broke my wrist in PE, I was given a plastic cup of water and a paper towel soaked in semi-cold water. First aid at it's fucking finest. :lol:<_<