Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Haven't used this thread in a long long time....

Bit more than a petty nag I guess, but I'm just back from the funeral of the 6 month year old son of a family friend. Fucking pisses me off that a nice loving couple lose their bairn to a genetic disease when (engage Daily Mail mode) there are lassies with unwanted bairns using them just to claim benefits mad.gif.

By far, the worst funeral I've ever had to attend (in terms of the travesty) and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. Really put into perspective when I compared the funeral of my grandfather who died at 80 and was carried to the grave on the shoulders of me and 5 other big lads in my family, and we struggled with the weight, yet the poor wee lad was only carried in by four wee guys, and there was clearly no weight in the coffin sad.gif.

Sorry to be morbid on a Friday night, but that's my rant against the world tonight.

Been to quite a few funerals like this myself LBM, heart wrenching stuff. To bury your kid, regardless of age is just unnatural and every parents nightmare. Puts all your own petty shit into prespective

Fucking muppets in a supermarket that put an item in their trolley, only to find another brand cheaper further on and fling back the first item on any shelf but where they found it. Lazy fuckers

I can understand it if it's something like Tesco pork pies sitting on a shelf of brand pork pies that are on offer, I can see the thought process there.

I was in Tesco the other day though, and on a shelf full of discount strawberries, there was a pair of flowery shorts.

"Wow, those strawberries are so cheap, I won't even be needing these!"

I'm afraid the lady next door has had her last chance.

The poor wee dog has been in itself and is still barking away now at 1.20am and has been solidly for at least the past 2 hours. Had enough!

Having read your previous posts on this, then yes, enough is enough. Obviously the lady does not care for her dog. Good luck smile.gif

Guest The Phoenix

Cheers .

How many sessions does a person normally need?

I guess that depends on how bad your back is / how big a robbing bassa the chiropractor is.

I went for one treatment about three years ago, job done.

First session assessment is normally about £45. Then £25-£30 for each visit after that.

I go every 3 months.

On the dog issue, the woman came out a taxi at 0215 and went in and hey presto the dog then stopped barking. I went to her door at 11am, got her up out her bed and told her the dog barked for near on 4 hours non-stop, this wasn't acceptable and I was reporting her to the council. She said "oh was he? ok then". What a turd of a woman. :angry:

I am so tired just now, probably due to the fact I get about 5 hours on a Saturday night but I have work tomorrow and I'm going to be shattered. I am barely staying awake trying to watch MoTD2

I am so tired just now, probably due to the fact I get about 5 hours on a Saturday night but I have work tomorrow and I'm going to be shattered. I am barely staying awake trying to watch MoTD2

Go to bed then Watch MOTD2 on the iplayer tomorrow.

Guest The Phoenix

Go to bed then Watch MOTD2 on the iplayer tomorrow.

Has someone hacked into DB62's account?

That's far too sensible a post for him.

Has someone hacked into DB62's account?

That's far too sensible a post for him.

Sorry TP, it wont happen again. :P

I was waiting for MAn utd to complete a 135/1 accumulator. I was spending my 1360 quid when Fulhma scored.

PS Fucking Hate NANI

Ouch. Im sure alot of folk were done by Man United.

Guest The Phoenix

I was waiting for MAn utd to complete a 135/1 accumulator. I was spending my 1360 quid when Fulhma scored.

PS Fucking Hate NANI

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I believe that may be the best news I've heard in ages.

Makes paying my £30 today to renew my membership of Fulham all the sweeter.