Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Aren't you meant to phone them to arrange collection?

The ones they stick through the door normally have a day on them that you're meant to stick them out for collection - or at least they did the last time I saw one. We don't tend to get them in flat blocks, which is a bit of a bugger because I could actually do with them now.

the new tennent's advert. making it look as if showing any kind of support to those two fucking sets of bigots is a good thing.

The guy supporting them in the advert is a pompous w****r which to be fair covers a select segment of the Old Firm support. You know, that group that feel the need to patronise you for supporting a diddy team <_<

is it aberdeen or glasgow?

glasgow could be good fun -total nutters/murderers and decent lunch.

aberdeen I have no knowledge of.

Glasgow. It's Sheriff Court so it's not even going to be a proper offence: nothing more serious than say, arson.

It's annoying because I've been cited from 6th September, which coincides with everyone just coming back before Uni.

I'd honestly abolish trial by jury anyway. The things you hear about the way individual jurors reach a decision with no actual basis in the law or the evidence is frightening.

I wouldn't trust 15 members of the general public selected by ballot to make the correct decision in a case where I was the accused, put it that way.

Glasgow. It's Sheriff Court so it's not even going to be a proper offence: nothing more serious than say, arson.

It's annoying because I've been cited from 6th September, which coincides with everyone just coming back before Uni.

I'd honestly abolish trial by jury anyway. The things you hear about the way individual jurors reach a decision with no actual basis in the law or the evidence is frightening.

I wouldn't trust 15 members of the general public selected by ballot to make the correct decision in a case where I was the accused, put it that way.

boo. still decent lunch.

Just say you are prejudiced against all races.

There are ways out of these things.