Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I've had 7 hours sleep or less every night for the past month or so, it's a bugger when you have to get up but after that I'm fine.

I am also sleeping less than I used to and my experience is the same. The first 20 minutes or so are by far the hardest. After that you're generally OK. So if you can haul yourself out of bed when the alarm goes off, you're already past the worst of it.

I used to quite enjoy reading the 'Misc Other Fitba Chat' forum, but it seems to have been overrun recently by a load of know-it-all wee bawbags. Shame.

Is that not the general theme of internet forums, where the keyboard warriors come out to play?

Is it not pretty common in shift-based jobs that new folk will always get landed with the shitty ones to start with?

Well yeah I guess, but its probably because there are people leaving so we need to fill their gaps I guess, its just you don't get breaks or anything really. Oh well it's money :)

The wean's other granparents flew out to Spain yesterday for a wee holiday. Got a call tonight to say that their holiday firm has went bust. The hotel is letting them stay tonight but not giving them their "all inclusive" food and drink. Don't know how they will find other digs at such short notice. I can't recall the name of the company but it is .......Sun or Sun.....? Anyone have any news on the company? :unsure:

People that go over the top in tackles. I got one right on the thigh when I was running with the ball today, ripped the skin clean off.

Played on though, cause I'm hard as f**k and if any of you think otherwise I'll kick you in the pus.

I am also sleeping less than I used to and my experience is the same. The first 20 minutes or so are by far the hardest. After that you're generally OK. So if you can haul yourself out of bed when the alarm goes off, you're already past the worst of it.

absolutely. I had to change my pattern to 5.30am rising rather than previously around 8ish once you're up, you're up sure you'll have a headache for the first bit or so but once you're moving it passes.

actually I found winding down again a problem.

Edited by theentomologist

People that go over the top in tackles.  I got one right on the thigh when I was running with the ball today, ripped the skin clean off.

Played on though, cause I'm hard as f**k and if any of you think otherwise I'll kick you in the pus.

Cannae be that hard or you wouldn't be on the internet greetin about it.

The wean's other granparents flew out to Spain yesterday for a wee holiday. Got a call tonight to say that their holiday firm has went bust. The hotel is letting them stay tonight but not giving them their "all inclusive" food and drink. Don't know how they will find other digs at such short notice. I can't recall the name of the company but it is .......Sun or Sun.....? Anyone have any news on the company? :unsure:

SUN4U - BBC

Guest The Phoenix

Why can't people use their indicaters? They're only an inch away from the fecking steering wheel. It's not like it takes that much effort.

True but the fact they have to chose between two options is the problem.

I hate these charity bags, I get 1 through the door an average every 3.5 days, really do we all have that much unwanted clothing to chuck out?

I understand charities need stuff to sell, but come on!

I put loads of stuff out for these wanks and then they never lift the fucking bags.